facebook

Don’t join a chapter you know people in

by:    

Unless the people you know in the chapter are your good friends don’t join a chapter you know people in distantly or already don’t get along with. Most of the time they already told everyone about you and you’ll just have a reputation going in as a new member. I wish i knew this when i went thru rush lol i joined a chapter with some girls from my highschool and was immediately outcasted

Posted By: Pnms2233
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

^^^^!!! bumppppp even if its nothing necessarily bad, they definitely will talk about you. and if they didn’t it still isn’t ideal i think everyone should really aim for a chapter where everyone is basically a new connection and join a space where u can basically create and grow into a new and better version of yourself

By: 4545454545
#2by:    

I feel like this is true for people you knew in highschool or even earlier college years if ur rushing later on but if your family or best friends are in a chapter it is definitely fun to become sisters/be a part of it together

By: activeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
#3by:    

Tru tbhhhh

By: Yetahayayayaya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

If there was a house that had girls who didn’t like yiu, you would not have gotten a bid. No one is that awesome!

By: I doubt it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.