facebook

Kappa kappa gamma question??

by: Pnmquestion123

What is Kappa’s reputation like? are they liked ? I feel like I had the most genuine conversation there and the girls were all nice and pretty but I’m just scared to join a chapter that has a bad rep/isn’t respected ig even tho ik its kinda dumb

Posted By: Pnmquestion123
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bae   

go where u feel the most at home!! im a current senior and i wish i paid less attention to houses being too when i was rushing and maybe i would’ve ended up somewhere that was a better fit for me. kkg is genuine, nice and they have a good rep. the only sorority that people have no respect for is agd but there r plenty of people who love it there. the ranks on this site are also wayyyyyyy off. i actually laugh out loud reading them now. anyway, go where u love.

By: bae
#2  by: bae   

go where u feel the most at home!! im a current senior and i wish i paid less attention to houses being too when i was rushing and maybe i would’ve ended up somewhere that was a better fit for me. kkg is genuine, nice and they have a good rep. the only sorority that people have no respect for is agd but there r plenty of people who love it there. the ranks on this site are also wayyyyyyy off. i actually laugh out loud reading them now. anyway, go where u love.

By: bae
#3  by: Tbh   

^^ agree!! You’re only here for 4 years, so make the most of it and do what makes you happy!! There’s a reason why a lot of top/facey chapters have the highest drop rates. While every sorority has genuine girls some have a lot more who care about frat boys more than sisterhood than others. I wish I knew as a freshman that a lot of the “top” houses on greekrank don’t guarantee that you’ll have an amazing social status on campus. Only your reputation and personality can. Like I promise you no one cares what some rando pike who spams greekrank all day thinks. You can be friends with anyone, date anyone, and get into any social event regardless of your chapter, as long as you make an effort with people and make people like you. Also why would any girl ever want to settle for a guy or friend who cares that much about rankings… at the end of the day all you have after college is your sisterhood and memories, not your rank

By: Tbh
#4  by: anon   

Every Kappa I've ever met has been absolutely lovely. They are considered mid tier, but they have a great house and they're putting a ton of effort into rush so I think they're on the rise.

By: anon
#5  by: Pnm   

I just talked to them too!! They’re def in my top 3 right now!

By: Pnm
#6  by: Listen to your gut   

Kappa’s a great house. If you had a connection with the ladies at KKG be excited. That’s what recruitment is all about…making connections. Try not to let tiers affect your decisions. Like the others have said, no one cares about tiers when you join a sorority. Keep an open mind and good luck!

By: Listen to your gut
#7  by: Luv    

I rly liked them today.

By: Luv

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.