facebook

new panhellenic date function rule

by: pan

My mom is an alumni of a sorority at FSU and I overheard her talking with some of her former sorority sisters and they said FSU PD is going to start randomly breathalyzing girls and their dates at date functions and events because of what happened with adpi and how they are on probation because of rapid consumption of alcohol they are getting super strict about sorority girls drinking, especially at functions so be careful

Posted By: pan
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 🌴    

ΑΔΠ is on Disciplinary Probation until January 2024. In January 2023, the FSU chapter of ΑΔΠ was found RESPONSIBLE for PERMITTING, ENCOURAGING and PARTICIPATING in activities involving the RAPID CONSUMPTION of ALCOHOL. 🦁

By: 🌴
by: broAug 17, 2023 7:11:56 PM

Ok we get it

By: bro
by: Sally G.Aug 22, 2023 5:04:31 PM

What does disciplinary probation mean for the incoming class?

By: Sally G.
#2  by: Srat girl   

Yeah I heard rumors about this too

By: Srat girl
#3  by: huh   

What?

By: huh
#4  by: Stop    

Absolutely a lie. You totally stalk them. You are on here 24/7 going after them. Not an ADPI but I feel terrible that you are so cruel to them. You need help.

By: Stop
#5  by: FSUPD   

If it's true that someone has told FSUPD to randomly test sorority women and fraternity men, and not non-Greeks, there will be a huge revolt. The administration is already too much up in our business.

By: FSUPD
#6  by: -   

Legally they can’t. If it was approved there would be a heads up before date functions tbh.

By: -
#7  by: Legally   

Legally they have to arrest you first before giving a breathalyzer test and they really only bother to do that for DUI.

If they did target parties it would be for unregistered ones. They would also target for public drunkiness. Refusing a test can be held against you, but if you haven't been drinking any alcohol, none at all, and get caught up with others who have been, you can insist on a breathalyzer and blow 0.0% for your defense. If you have been drinking, the legal limit is .02 for those under 21 and .08 for older.

DUI is a whole other thing and you do not want to mess with that.

FSUPD has better things to worry about than pre-emptive breathalyzer roundups. ADPi is not so special that anything would change because of them. They know that college kids drink.

By: Legally
#8  by: Perspective   

ADPI is about to be the top GPA house and somebody is upset 😭

By: Perspective

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.