facebook

stressing ab social media

by:    

i’m rlly stressing ab social media stuff and taking stuff down. i’m tagged in my cousins post from christmas (they’re 21 and i’m not) and the pic i’m in there’s nothing but other pics have them holding a beer and i untagged myself but i’m j majorly stressing ab everything rn

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ur fine lol
we’re not going through pnms instas that deeply, there’s 1600 of u. don’t have time for it

By: .
#2by:    

One pick with a beer with your family at Christmas is nothing. It's the girls who are with their high school friends drinking in pic after pic after pic that are considered high risk.

By: You're fine
#3by:    

nothing to worry abt! most sororities have already pre screened and we don’t really check stuff that deeply. it’s mostly just to see personality and general vibes more than anything, don’t stress and focus on yourself especially if it’s not on your page

By: active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.