facebook

sdt description

by: hey

sdt looks cute and like they have a lot of pretty girls but everyone ranks them so low now. Why is that?

Posted By: hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sdt   

they have a lot of drama i’ve heard, but again could just be a rumor. the girls i’ve noticed are usually normal/pretty, but so very awkward when recruiting. they seem to not know what to say next when asking questions, and it makes them seem fake when they aren’t able to formulate responses to pnm’s convos. which is understandable, we’re all nervous, but i think they need more practice when it comes to recruiting. it seems like it’s mostly girls who could’ve ended up in a higher tier sorority, but just didn’t know much about the recruitment process when rushing.

By: sdt
by: 🦉 Aug 4, 2023 4:30:46 PM

Ranks? Here ya go!
Great work ladies, every NPC sorority had higher GPA than the highest IFC Fraternity!

Spring 2023 Chapter GPA!
1 ΧΩ—3.618 

2 ΑΔΠ—3.593

3 ΑΧΩ—3.590 

4 ΦΜ—3.573 

5 KKΓ—3.535 

6 ΔΖ— 3.528 

7 ΚΔ—3.518

8 ΠBΦ—3.513

9 ΑΓΔ—3.492

10 ΣΔΤ—3.491

11 ΔΓ—3.472 

12 ΚΑΘ—3.464

13 ΑΟΠ— 3.461
14 ΑΦ— 3.456 

15 ZTA— 3.450 

16 ΓΦB— 3.442 

17 ΔΔΔ— 3.440

By: 🦉
by: LmaoAug 7, 2023 12:46:44 PM

Convos during rush are usually somewhat awkward unless you really click with the recruiter you’re talking to, and every sorority has girls who can’t hold a conversation very well. I didn’t have a ton in common with the girls I talked to at SDT last year but they stood out to me bc of how funny they were and how easily the conversation flowed. Tri delt is top on here but I had the most mid convos with them and was literally having to carry the conversation myself. I think greekrank is a good resource to get a vibe for now greek life runs at FSU but people forget that the ones fighting to be top on here have nothing better to do but sit on their phones spamming this site lmao. Also I think they are way too pretty for their ranking.

By: Lmao
#2  by: 🙄   

Great sorority, sweet sisterhood, very involved on campus and within their philanthropy. They are ranked “low” because this is an anonymous, self ranking site and they don’t get on here posting how top tier they are constantly nor defending themselves when others say mean things about them on this anonymous site. They literally don’t care. You should do the same.

By: 🙄
#3  by: Watch out   

Their President literally got cheated on for being a 13itch……. The rest of the chapter is very very similar

By: Watch out
#4  by: 67779   

Awkward girls

By: 67779

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.