facebook

deleting things off socials for recruitment

by: hiii

how long do i have to delete stuff off my socials. I signed up for recruitment a week ago but just started to delete a few posts from my insta highlights w me drinking or w a middle finger up. have girls already seen and if they did an i gonna get instantly dropped even tho i j deleted everything

Posted By: hiii
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

bumping

By: hi
#2  by: pnm advice    

to have your social media looked at as a factor by sororities in the recruitment process, you need to register a few months before recruitment begins. we’ve spent the entire summer looking into different pnm’s social media. so, likely having these posts up for a week after registering won’t get you dropped. most chapters now probably won’t look at your social media until they meet you in person and want to find out more about you.

By: pnm advice
by: thank youAug 4, 2023 12:05:44 PM

this was super helpful thank u! ik chapters make drop decisions early on, is registering late gonna get me dropped more?

By: thank you
by: rushAug 4, 2023 12:53:46 PM

you’re so welcome! and registering late won’t necessarily get you dropped. that would be more so the case at an sec school. fsu has more of a holistic recruitment process based more on your personality and the impression you make when you enter each house. recruiters want to see you as a potential friend, and that’s more important than anything else in the process :). best of luck!!!

By: rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.