facebook

FSL srat standings

by: real

Here are the FACTS ladies. Stop the false rumors about houses. From the FSL scorecard report..( and if your house failed to report accurate numbers then shame on them)

Here is the list and where they rank in each category.
All categories are EQUALLY important as they affect the success of the entire chapter overall. Who cares if your #1 in gpa but fail to retain membership or are involved on campus? Each area contributes to the chapters success.

You can look at these.. then add in popularity/looks ect which are subjective.

axo- 7th in #members, 3rd in gpa, 17th in philantropy, 17th in members involved on campus, #1 good standing

adpi- 3rd in #members, 2nd in gpa, 4th in philanthropy, 17th in standing (probation)

Agd- 14th in #members, 9th in gpa, 14th in philanthropy, 4th in member campus involvement, #1 in good standing

Aopi- 11th in #members, 13th gpa, 11th philanthropy, 8th in member campus involvement, #1 in good standing

Aphi- 6th in #members, 14th gpa, 2nd philanthropy, 13th campus member involvement, #1 good standing

XO- #1 in #members, #1 gpa, 8th in philanthropy, #1 campus involvement, #1 good standing

DDD- #2 in #members, 17th gpa, 3rd in philanthropy, 9th in member involvement, #1 in good standing

DG- #13 in membership, 11t gpa, 7th philanthropy, 8th involvement, #1 in goo standing

gphi- 9th in #members, 16th gpa, 13th philanthropy, 5th involvement, #1 in good standing

KAT- 6th in #members, 12th gpa, 9th philanthropy, 7th involvement #1 in good standing

KD- #6 in #members, 7th gpa, 6th philanthropy, 2nd involvement, #1 in good standing

KKG- 8th in #members, 5th in gpa, 12th in philanthropy, 12th in involvement, #1 in good standing

Phi mu- 4th in # members, 4th in gpa, 9th in philanthropy,
6th in member involvement, #1 good standing

piphi- 7th in #members, 8th in gpa, 8th in philanthropy, 11th in member involvement, #1 in good standing

SDT- 10th in #members, 10th in gpa, 10th in philanthropy, 10th in member involvement, #1 in good standing

ZTA- 5th in #members, 15th gpa, #1 philanthropy, #1 member campus involvement, #1 in good standing

Posted By: real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Interesting    

So if this is true what makes AXO win FSUs sorority of the year two years in a row? Just seems like the campus involvement ( I personal know several sororities are 100% sister involvement as it’s mandatory and it’s not listed correctly)and philanthropy fundraising isn’t accurate. But nice job truthfully.

By: Interesting
by: realJul 30, 2023 1:21:12 PM

If they did not report thats on them to correct, however I think it shows more about each house than just one metric like GPA which is so ridiculously close for all 17. It also points to retention/membership #'s, involvement of chapter and commitment to charity. Looking at this is eye opening because so many rumors about different houses are not supported by the actual facts

By: real
by: 🦉 Aug 2, 2023 3:11:25 PM

Great work ladies, every NPC sorority had higher GPA than the highest IFC Fraternity!

Spring 2023 Chapter GPA!
1 ΧΩ—3.618 

2 ΑΔΠ—3.593

3 ΑΧΩ—3.590 

4 ΦΜ—3.573 

5 KKΓ—3.535 

6 ΔΖ— 3.528 

7 ΚΔ—3.518

8 ΠBΦ—3.513

9 ΑΓΔ—3.492

10 ΣΔΤ—3.491

11 ΔΓ—3.472 

12 ΚΑΘ—3.464

13 ΑΟΠ— 3.461
14 ΑΦ— 3.456 

15 ZTA— 3.450 

16 ΓΦB— 3.442 

17 ΔΔΔ— 3.440

By: 🦉
#2  by: Again?   

Second time you posted we get it. Everyone gets a score for "campus involvement" except the one you dislike and the "Sorority of the Year" is dead last in campus involvement and philanthropy. Right....So many things wrong with this.

By: Again?
by: ?Jul 30, 2023 1:35:59 PM

Perhaps axo should actually report their numbers correctly then? If your sorority of the year I’d think this basic task shouldn’t be over looked .

By: ?
by: HaJul 31, 2023 10:53:24 AM

Looks like we know who the gpa poster is!
Give it a rest AXO

By: Ha
#3  by: AXO   

Someone is getting the correct information because a lot of this information is what FSU Panhellenic bases awards on. AXO has won sorority of the year two years in a row. So maybe it’s not the sororities fault it’s not published correctly.

By: AXO
by: OmgJul 30, 2023 3:13:58 PM

Stfu axo! You’ve been posting gpa ranks non stop on here. No one thinks the small differences in all the houses is that big of a deal.

By: Omg
#4  by: Philanthropy    

Fundraising is definitely WAY off but I am sure it’s a ZTA that keeps posting this because this is their strength and it is a great philanthropy. But lots of other sororities bust their butts and raise a TON of $$ too. The truth comes out during philanthropy round in recruitment when the sororities actually showcase their philanthropy, what they’re fundraising events are and how much they raise each year.

By: Philanthropy
by: ZtaJul 30, 2023 3:36:21 PM

ZTA working overtime on Greekrank this week!

By: Zta
by: anonAug 21, 2023 11:13:28 PM

Lol Susan G Komen is a terrible philanthropy. Look up their various controversies.

By: anon
#5  by: Stop    

These categories tell you nothing about the culture and vibe of each place. You have to actually talk to people to see where you fit. When I walked into my house, I felt so comfortable and could see myself running home on bid day. Nothing on paper can prep you for that. Sorry.

By: Stop
by: YepJul 30, 2023 8:14:48 PM

Exactly the point in posting this garbage.
See , AXO , your incessant , relentless posting of gpas , which are essentially grade equivalent , are not as important as the connection you make with those girls and future sisters. So STFU

By: Yep
#6  by: YES   

These are it

By: YES
#7  by: 7   

Okay

By: 7
#8  by: real   

Facts. girls need to stop self ranking. these are just known facts

By: real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.