facebook

invited back after round 1

by: pnm

What is the best way to stand out during the first round to avoid being dropped? I’ve seen other posts saying that you can be cut even if you had a good connection or convo with the member you talked to. So what else plays a factor?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

Sororities have already made some release decisions based on GPA and resume, so in that case a convo won't really matter. Do your best at every house.

By: truth
#2  by: Pan love    

GPA

By: Pan love
#3  by: Answers   

GPA is an easy cut, however, it is one that is out of your control. What is in your control is how you present yourself at the parties. Be friendly and outgoing. Engaged in conversation with your hostess; sometimes the girls recruiting on the sorority side for the first time can feel nervous and unsure and can’t hold up their end of the conversation. That means you will have to carry the load, so have some open ended questions( not yes or no questions) prepared, just in case. Being able to have a great conversation and showing friendliness and confidence will go a long way. If you are naturally shy you will have to get out of your comfort zone. Practice on improving yourself with impromptu conversation, by talking with people you don’t know well. It really does help. Your appearance will also be important. You do not have to be drop dead gorgeous, but you should look well put together. Go for clothes that are cute, cool ( it will be 3 million degrees) and make you feel great. Good luck.

By: Answers
#4  by: ⭐️    

Chapters have already made Round 1 decisions before you even step on campus.

By: ⭐️
by: pnmAug 10, 2023 10:37:42 PM

if i signed up for recruitment right before it closed do they know if i’m being cut or not then? is it an automatic cut or then do i have a 50/50 chance based on in person and then my socials/gpa

By: pnm
by: No Aug 11, 2023 12:59:27 AM

Complete lie. Nope. No house has a complete list made prior to Rush. Too many catfish. My little had zero contacts in my house and a closed social media presence. She did perfectly fine. Just be outgoing, nice, smile, and be put-together. Keep an open mind and have fun! Don’t let this site scare you.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.