facebook

phi mu sisterhood

by: !

phi mu looks like they have the best sisterhood ever and i never see anyone on here talking about it ! i’m a pnm and it’s really nice to see the posts they are doing for sisterhood week

Posted By: !
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Awesome    

They’re awesome :)

By: Awesome
by: 🦉 Aug 2, 2023 3:12:09 PM

Great work ladies, every NPC sorority had higher GPA than the highest IFC Fraternity!

Spring 2023 Chapter GPA!
1 ΧΩ—3.618 

2 ΑΔΠ—3.593

3 ΑΧΩ—3.590 

4 ΦΜ—3.573 

5 KKΓ—3.535 

6 ΔΖ— 3.528 

7 ΚΔ—3.518

8 ΠBΦ—3.513

9 ΑΓΔ—3.492

10 ΣΔΤ—3.491

11 ΔΓ—3.472 

12 ΚΑΘ—3.464

13 ΑΟΠ— 3.461
14 ΑΦ— 3.456 

15 ZTA— 3.450 

16 ΓΦB— 3.442 

17 ΔΔΔ— 3.440

By: 🦉
#2  by: Emma   

There is nothing negative to say. Phi Mu is a very good sorority. They have a good reputation and a sweet sisterhood. I just don’t think care about this site, don’t self rank and stay off it.

By: Emma
#3  by: yup   

Great girls! Super nice!

By: yup
#4  by: 🤔    

How do you quantify sisterhood? Sounds like a ΦM trolling for relevance and compliments. Oh, you’re a PNM? Sure, Jan. 😉

By: 🤔
by: pnm Aug 4, 2023 4:30:21 PM

lol i’m actually a pnm. in fact i’m a pnm going through recruitment a second time. i actually put phi mu dead last in my rankings last recruitment after first round bc the sister i talked to couldnt hold a convo with me but ever since then i see all the chapter posts and posts from girls that went phi mu from my rho gam group. showed me a different perspective and just wanted to ask a question 👍🏼👍🏼

By: pnm
by: ^^^Aug 5, 2023 1:47:48 PM

Sorry you got dropped. Sounds like a very bitter post from a very salty person trying to stir up drama and lies. Phi Mu, just like all the sorority at FSU have amazing, beautiful, successful women in them. I am honestly willing to bet you aren’t in a sorority and never will be because you are just a mean person.

By: ^^^
#5  by: Maybe   

idk some of the phi mu’s I’ve met have been really rude. They only talk to the other girls in their sorority. they are not friendly to outsiders and can be really full of themselves

By: Maybe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.