facebook

updated sorority profiles

by:    

Top Tier:
ΖΤΑ - Zeta Tau Alpha
They are the best on campus, and they are fully aware of it. Arguably the hottest sorority. Some internal drama. Girls take pride in their sisterhood and do love each other. You need to fit a very specific type of personality(ego) in order to fit in here. 100% of members are involved on campus according to their FSL report, largest philanthropy on campus and won line dance last year.
ΔΔΔ - Delta Delta Delta/Tri Delt
The most expensive sorority on campus by far, with good reason because their house is insane. They are beautiful girls who are one of the nicest top tier sororities with a true bond among their sisters. Pretty well rounded.

ΚΔ - Kappa Delta
Southern sorority with pretty girls. They’ve gotten into serious trouble with the university over some racism claims, but that isn’t a fair portrayal of the entire organization. Kinda stuck up and known to be cliquey. Leadership issues have resulted in average PC

ΑΔΠ - Alpha Delta Pi
Attractive girls, but sometimes take their ranking too seriously and on here. Some can be extremely nice, and some can the biggest |3itches you’ve met. But it’s a strong sorority still. Have recently gotten into trouble with the university. Currently on probation, highest gpa for Fall last year. \n\n\n\n\nupper mid-

ΔΓ - Delta Gamma
Very soflo/Miami-esque sorority girls who are for the most part pretty. Have dropped in rankings the past couple of PCs. Sometimes not the best people. They party a lot. Struggling with membership retention.
Upper Middle Tier:
ΚΑΘ - Kappa Alpha Theta
Soflo sorority, but they’re chill. Stoner chicks vibes in a good way. They party, and are diverse. Fantastic sisterhood as well.
ΠΒΦ - Pi Beta Phi
On the rise for sure. Bruh girl vibe. Attractive girls, and are involved. The sisterhood is very strong.

Mid tier:
ΧΩ - Chi Omega
Very involved on campus, and their sisterhood is one of the strongest. A bit of a religious vibe. Slightly try hard at times as well.
ΑΧΩ - Alpha Chi Omega
Smart-ish girls who have nice looking girls among their ranks. They are a little too competitive towards other sororities. Strong sisterhood. Lots of involvement on campus.
ΑΦ - Alpha Phi
Girls are known to be ditzy at times. They come off as condescending and they’re a bit catty. There has been some internal dramas, but you can find sisterhood at this sorority. They party a crap ton. Not particularly well liked by other houses. Self rank on here constantly

ΦΜ - Phi Mu
Known as the nicest girls out of any sorority. They are the sweetest and love each other and truly care about their philanthropy. Basically no drama.
Lower mid:

ΔΖ - Delta Zeta
Very average sorority in almost every possible way.

ΚΚΓ - Kappa Kappa Gamma
“Different girl” vibe but super genuine and strong sisterhood for sure.
Lower Tier:
ΣΔΤ - Sigma Delta Tau
Better PCs recently, but there’s always lots of drama and the sisters aren’t always the nicest people.
ΓΦΒ - Gamma Phi Beta
Super nice girls with very strong sisterhood, just not the best looking.
ΑΟΠ - Alpha Omicron Pi
Insecure of their standing and have done a bit better recently, but they’re a little condescending.
Bottom :
ΑΓΔ - Alpha Gamma Delta
High drop rates, lots of cliques, worst looks on campus, extremely high dues for almost no involvement and no $ from philanthropy. If someone finds out you’re an alpha gam, they usually avoid you.

Note: Sororities are separated by 2/10's of a point for gpa (top-bottom)don't think that is a big factor in ranks

Posted By: yep
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

bump!

By: interesting
#2by:    

Enough with ridiculous profiles and rankings.
The only REAL way to rank is GPA!
Great work ladies, every NPC sorority had higher GPA than the highest IFC Fraternity!

Spring 2023 Chapter GPA!
1 ΧΩ—3.618 

2 ΑΔΠ—3.593

3 ΑΧΩ—3.590 

4 ΦΜ—3.573 

5 KKΓ—3.535 

6 ΔΖ— 3.528 

7 ΚΔ—3.518

8 ΠBΦ—3.513

9 ΑΓΔ—3.492

10 ΣΔΤ—3.491

11 ΔΓ—3.472 

12 ΚΑΘ—3.464

13 ΑΟΠ— 3.461
14 ΑΦ— 3.456 

15 ZTA— 3.450 

16 ΓΦB— 3.442 

17 ΔΔΔ— 3.440

By: 🦉
#3by:    

Probably an unpopular opinion but I definitely rather be in the sweet girl with good sisterhood reputation sorority than hottest, partier reputation sorority, but each to their own.

By: Sis

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^^^   

Not unpopular opinion at all. A lot of sorority women feel this way.

By: ^^^
by: Jersey girl   

When I was reading this I thought the same thing. I am going in open minded and excited, but I definitely don’t want to be a sorority known to be hot girls , partying, and clickie. I don’t care what tier they are.

By: Jersey girl
by: -   

yup

By: -
#4by:    

these

By: lost
#5by:    

All have good girls

By: All
#6by:    

This is still fairly accurate but I’m not big on stereotyping houses. With 200+ members there will always be a variety of personalities and generally houses ranked or perceived as very good take so much crap on here. When you take the time to get to know individuals you’ll find most women in Greek life just want to be friendly towards each other and enjoy their college sorority experience.

By: Real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.