facebook

About adpi probation

by:    

Would it be rude during rush to ask adpi why they are on probation and how it will affect new members?

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I wouldn't unless you want to get cut from ADPI

By: lol
by: Pnm   

Why would they not address it? They have to know it’s on the FSL scorecard and we can see it? I would think they would want to tell us

By: Pnm
#2by:    

The ΑΔΠ chapter is under Disciplinary Probation until May of 2025. In January of 2023, the FSU chapter of ΑΔΠ was found responsible for “permitting, encouraging, and participating in activities involving the rapid consumption of alcohol”.

By: 🌴
by: wow   

not good

By: wow
by: Lol   

See? This is the crap people dig up and throw at you Adpi when u self rank every day!
Kd and ddd>adpi

By: Lol
by: Nole   

Why the down votes? It’s literally the truth. Just check the FSU Greek Scorecard.

By: Nole
#3by:    

Disciplinary Probation at FSU is a warning shot that they are now being watched very closely, and any further violations "may result in suspension or loss of recognition from the University." They need to keep their noses clean for a couple of years or else. Their bid day especially is going to be under a microscope. If ADPi is smart, during rush they will talk up what they CAN do and have planned to do, and try in a positive way to meet the issue head on, otherwise they will look sus.

By: fact
by: Yep   

💯 fact

By: Yep
by: Boo woo   

Another false claim from Greekrank per usual with “top houses”. Houses are on disciplinary prohibition all the time, it doesn’t mean they can’t have events or will be kicked off grow up and stop scaring PNMS

By: Boo woo
by: ^^^   

Sorry it’s not a false claim and NO it’s not common or a usual occurrence for a sorority to be on probation. It’s very rare and concerning. Stop trying to hid it, own it and fix it!

By: ^^^
by: wtf   

IDK who's downvoting facts that everyone can read for themselves. I guess it's ADPi.

By: wtf
#4by:    

Legit question there

By: Real
#5by:    

So for all the down voters on this post exactly how are we suppose to find out what restrictions adpi’s probation will have on new members if we don’t ask?

By: ?
#6by:    

the large amount of downvotes on this post are interesting

By: …

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

hoping they address this during rush. I know I have questions

By: pnm
#8by:    

Would not be rude. I’m sure they’re prepared to answer any questions really. Ask questions that you feel comfortable asking. They prob have to have 3-4 workshops with guest speakers about risk management and register events with the school. There’s NO WAY FSU would allow them to recruit girls if the PNM experience would be bad. They also have extremely high retention so girls are sticking around all 4 years and really seem to love it. Another indicator. But you should ask any questions you want at any house you want. What’s the point of rushing to find your home if you don’t feel comfortable asking questions.

By: No
by: And    

If you don’t feel comfortable asking questions — and this goes for any sorority during rush — look at indicators like retention rate, gpa, leadership opportunities, and how many girls are campus leaders and awards. FSU and nationals just don’t give away awards so look at that too. But most importantly look at how the girls treat each other. Some have genuine sisterhoods and… some just don’t. You want to be in one that does unless being hot and partying is all you care about and then go for it. But looking at how the girls treat each other is the biggest indicator to me of stability and the type of experience you’ll have as a pledge.

By: And
#9by:    

Is this true?

By: Wtf?
by: No way    

Ok. Enough with the haters.

How did they win the highest award their nationals can give to an organization this summer? They also won a major philanthropy award and a major leadership award from FSU. look it up. That happened in May. As in two months ago. Look. It. Up.

FSU would never allow them to recruit if the PNM experience wouldn’t be awesome. Too many angry parents and you know they don’t want that.

Another false claim from Greekrank per usual with “top houses”. Houses are on disciplinary prohibition all the time, it doesn’t mean they can’t have events or will be kicked off grow up and stop scaring PNMS.

For context: You’re not allowed to drink with letters on. Some seniors did in January and they got in trouble. They owned it. And fixed it. Again- this happened in January. It’s old news. Stop trying to scare PNMs.

PNMs can do all the things they normally do. Nothing will ruin their experience — they just can’t drink in letters 😂 but that’s literally the whole Greek community who can’t do that. If you do that you’ll get kicked out.

If you want to ask about it go for it. I’d ask but don’t go on here expecting for people to be nice and explain it truthfully. No. They’re going to try to scare you because tearing someone else down makes them feel powerful.

By: No way
#10by:    

Hi! ADPi member here! We would be happy to answer any questions you may have during recruitment. Our probation does not affect our chapter in any way other than the fact that we are trying our best to better ourselves and fix any mistakes we may have made in the past. We still have date functions, meals, sisterhood events, and everything that comes along with any other chapter. We were put on probation because one of our older members (who was over 21 at the time and has now graduated) created a TikTok of herself shotgunning an alcoholic beverage at a tailgate while having our letters within the video. We have learned from our mistakes and are trying to do everything in our power to fix them.

By: X

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.