facebook

Top sorority instagrams?? PNMs

by: ig

I’m just curious, for pnms, what are your top 3 houses before going into rush?? This would just be based on sorority instagrams and what kind of reputations you’ve heard about them.

Posted By: ig
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: 🦉    

The only REAL way to rank is GPA!
Great work ladies, every NPC sorority had higher GPA than the highest IFC Fraternity!

Spring 2023 Chapter GPA!
1 ΧΩ—3.618 

2 ΑΔΠ—3.593

3 ΑΧΩ—3.590 

4 ΦΜ—3.573 

5 KKΓ—3.535 

6 ΔΖ— 3.528 

7 ΚΔ—3.518

8 ΠBΦ—3.513

9 ΑΓΔ—3.492

10 ΣΔΤ—3.491

11 ΔΓ—3.472 

12 ΚΑΘ—3.464

13 ΑΟΠ— 3.461
14 ΑΦ— 3.456 

15 ZTA— 3.450 

16 ΓΦB— 3.442 

17 ΔΔΔ— 3.440

By: 🦉
#2  by: Dolla    

KD and ADPI.

By: Dolla
by: CuriousJul 10, 2023 2:30:18 PM

So ADPi being on social probation doesn’t concern you?
What makes KD and ADPi stand out to compared to say Chi O or DZ?

By: Curious
#3  by: Iguess   

I think ZTA KD or ADPi. Definitely more KD and ADPI. Downside with KD is I’ve heard about it being really cliquey. Downside woth adpi is I’ve heard it’s the most expensive.

By: Iguess
by: Interesting Jul 10, 2023 2:33:34 PM

So basically you are judging a sorority based solely on their social media? Interesting. Good luck to you finding that genuine sisterhood based on social media and the girls they post on it.

By: Interesting
by: No Jul 21, 2023 2:35:21 AM

KD is not cliquish. There are friend groups but for the most part everyone is really nice. All houses have friend groups.

By: No
#4  by: Iguess   

tri delt Kd adpi
tri delt Instagram is kinda all over the place but cutie tik toks
adpi- same story, feed is awkward. Cutie tik toks
KD- really good feed and weird tik toks?

I’m not going to judge everything based on social media but KD ig is hella aesthetic

By: Iguess
#5  by: Ily   

ZTA ADPI KD

By: Ily
by: Zta Jul 21, 2023 2:36:46 AM

Love Zeta’s Instagram and KD’s too. Very aesthetic.

By: Zta
#6  by: lalalala   

KD, AXO, THETA

By: lalalala
#7  by: new    

Definitely ADPI, KD, Chi O, and ZTA. Great tik toks and what I've heard during the first few weeks.

By: new
by: WiggleJul 10, 2023 8:44:28 PM

Same for me zeta and Adpi Chi O for sure

By: Wiggle
#8  by: Alex   

Sad post. Already judging sororities based on superficial things. Social media, looks and word of reputation from someone who you don’t even know. Why don’t you try going into rush with an open mind and just enjoy the process. This isn’t high school anymore.

By: Alex
by: new Jul 10, 2023 8:35:16 PM

Too funny. Actually, it’s my brother and friends I’ve known since elementary school that spoke highly of the 4 I mentioned. I trust those people.

By: new
by: idkJul 10, 2023 9:17:35 PM

As much as I agree that you should only run home to a sorority that you really click with, social media presence and reputation is also very important to consider as a PNM. When I was a PNM, I remember being very overwhelmed and having a tough time, remembering every detail about each girl that I talked to at each house. When I wasn’t actively in a house during recruitment, I spent a ton of time stalking each house’s Instagram and stalking Instagram’s of women in each chapter. This helped me get a better understanding of what kind of vibe the women of each chapter gave off, and ultimately, was part of my decision.

Every decision I made as a PNM was based on how I felt in that chapter when talking to the women, however, I definitely did take into account, if a sorority had a very good, or very bad reputation. I wanted to feel proud wearing my chapter’s letters.

Every sorority is stalking each PNM‘s Instagram and is aware if they have a good reputation or a bad reputation in their hometown, so as a PNM, it’s only smart to use your resources and stalk each sorority too.

By: idk
by: SunnyJul 10, 2023 9:19:10 PM

Agree with you it is sad. But these are the PNMs that drop out of recruitment because they don’t get “top tier”. Then they realize later nobody cares what sororities IG page looks like or what your brothers friends think lmao.

By: Sunny
by: rushJul 11, 2023 2:27:34 AM

sororities judge pnms almost solely on their instagram for the first few rounds so why shouldn't pnms do the same? greek life is toxic

By: rush
by: SeriouslyJul 11, 2023 6:09:05 AM

To be fair there really is not a single sorority at FSU that has a “bad” reputation. Every house on campus is successful. There are more popular and well liked houses and generally speaking some girls feel the need to shade them. Truth be told every house here is pretty darn amazing or they wouldn’t survive. Each house is like a business and run similar in that it’s their job to deliver a good experience to their members. Stereotypes are just that.. and do not accurately reflect most members
There is nothing wrong with looking at the sororities iIG to get a feel for their vibe .
Enjoy recruitment ladies and have fun

By: Seriously
#9  by: kc    

I like Chi O, Phi Mu, ADPI, AXO, and KD. Probably will go mid if I’m lucky (great but not over the top resume) but lots of great options. Really excited!

By: kc
by: JaneJul 16, 2023 10:15:00 AM

XO, Phi Mu and AXO have the cuties tik toks. Those are my favs so far but I honestly would love to be in any sorority at FSU.

By: Jane
#10  by: Pnm   

It must be me but I fail to see any real differences aesthetically or in content among any of the houses instagrams. They are all very similar but nothing super creative and distinguishing that warrants accolades.
Also all these comments really don’t seem like real pnms.

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.