facebook

sorority hazing w boyfriend

by:    

hi

i want to rush next fall but nervous about hazing because i have a boyfriend. i’ve heard stories ab sororities making you cheat on ur boyfriend is this true?

Posted By: incomingtransfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you are given the opportunity to cheat with an SAE or Theta Chi, best advised to take advantage of it. Your college experience will be enhanced if you concentrate on those two.

By: Maybe
by: Rough   

Choose your poison smh I got syphillis form theta chi and clymidia from sae

By: Rough
#2by:    

The hard truth: dump your boyfriend now before you come to college. Get rid of your old luggage before you start a new adventure. Your sorority will upgrade your social contacts.

By: Tracy
#3by:    

Whether you should have a boyfriend in college or not is up for debate but I can tell you that anything you've heard about sorority hazing is total BS. No one is going to make you cheat on your bf or force any other hazing on you, do not be worried about that going in

By: Gilba
#4by:    

Through your sorority you’ll be introduced to lots of fraternity men. Unless you intend to marry your high school boyfriend you should run free in college.

By: Corrine
#5by:    

That's fake - no sorority makes you cheat or hook up with anyone

By: Lars
#6by:    

honestly i thought there would be some sort of hazing going on before i joined and no one talks about it but sororities here do not haze whatsoever because it’s not worth getting kicked off for hazing it’s so strict so don’t worry about hazing

By: current srat member

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

fsu fsl is so much stricter on panhellenic then they are for ifc, which is why ifc gets away with so much. a panhellenic chapter will get put on disciplinary at even the mere whisperings of hazing, so that’s really not something you have to worry about

By: fsu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.