12 ΔΖ—3.438
13 ΖΤΑ —3.435
14 ΔΔΔ —3.406
15 ΑΓΔ—3.387
16 ΣΔΤ—3.386
17 ΑΦ —3.363

By: 🍢
by: 🌴    

ΑΔΠ is on Disciplinary Probation until January 2024. In January 2023, the FSU chapter of ΑΔΠ was found RESPONSIBLE for PERMITTING, ENCOURAGING and PARTICIPATING in activities involving the RAPID CONSUMPTION of ALCOHOL.

By: 🌴
#2by:    

Yeah this is it. We need to stop with all those tiers and just simplify it. I don't think AGD should be on the same tier as the rest of the bottom though to be honest. The ones you listed as bottom tier are still hot with chill girls and I like them but AGD is just on another level. No need to insult the rest of them by grouping all of them with AGD.

By: Reasonable
by: KK   

All true

By: KK
#3by:    

Not bad but Aphi too high

By: Not bad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

ummm switch phi mu and dz lol. phi mu is definitely mid tier

By: no
by: kc    

Agree they’re definitely mid tier, but I think DZ has earned mid at this point too.

By: kc
by: KS   

DZ is solidly in mid tier, they have hot, fun, and involved girls, and if you stuck 10 random DZs next to 10 random girls from any other house in that cluster you wouldn't really be able to see a difference but the same can't be said for Phi Mu.
Phi Mu is still working their way up, they are involved and really sweet but not at the level that DZ is at quite yet but I think they can get there soon

By: KS
#5by:    

Bumppp

By: Lmao
#6by:    

Bumppp

By: right
#7by:    

ADPI down one row.

By: Almost
#8by:    

true

By: knjnb
#9by:    

kkg is mid

By: what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.