facebook

Nicest Sorority

by: allison dilaurentis

Are any of the top houses actually nice? Can you be in a sorority while having a boyfriend who’s not in Greek life? How much are dues for delta gamma + alpha phi?

Posted By: allison dilaurentis
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ok   

Nicest sororities are Adpi, XO and Phi Mu. They are all super friendly and outgoing. KD is pretty friendly too. ALL the sororities have "friendly" girls, these four are known at FSU for being outgoing.

By: ok
by: ^^^Feb 28, 2023 4:07:30 PM

Agree. And yes lots of sorority girls have boyfriends not in greek life and you would have to ask a sister in those sororities how much their dues are.

By: ^^^
by: ???Feb 28, 2023 8:18:57 PM

i’ve never met a nice KD however there are mean and nice girls in all sororities but kd is not known for being nice

By: ???
by: LolMar 1, 2023 8:36:55 AM

Just stop with the self promotion. Every house on campus is filled with beautiful and friendly women. No house has an exclusive hold on that. Some of these girls just can resist continuing to create stereotypes to make themselves appear better. Grow up. Should we continue the unflattering stereotypes that the above mentioned houses have?

By: Lol
by: LolAug 23, 2023 1:01:24 PM

I knew an adpi that threw her drink on a new member and her date at a date function lmfao. Doesn’t sound very “nice” to me.

#2  by: Lilypad    

From a fellow girl in Greek life. I’d say Phi Mu ADPI and Chi O for sure. Chi O can seem forced nice and is really religious. Phi Mu is genuinely kind and caring. And ADPi is outgoing and friendly if that gives more context. Definitely more relaxed nice from phi mu and adpi if that makes sense

By: Lilypad
#3  by: Hm   

I’d say Chi O ADPI AxO Phi Ku KKG all the nicest

By: Hm
by: Definitely Mar 1, 2023 4:08:08 PM

KKG girls are just the sweetest. So down to earth and just fun to be around!

By: Definitely
by: What lolMar 4, 2023 8:42:28 AM

A girl in kkg threw a literal beer bottle at a little boys head in fall semester but omg yes they’re so nice !

By: What lol
#4  by: layla    

Definitely ADPI, XO, and PHI MU.

By: layla
by: LolAug 23, 2023 6:07:52 AM

Adpi just stop!

#5  by: hmm   

Honestly the ones that I've met who are genuinely nice are axo, kkg, phi mu, and a few in chi o.

But there's nice girls in every chapter! It just depends on who you meet

By: hmm
#6  by: /   

Idk why everyone’s saying adpi they literally got put on probation for locking a new member in a closet and leaving her there bc they drink hazed her too bad… even last fall some messed up stuff happened too. Might seem like nice girls on the outside or whatever but they’re not nice girls.

By: /
by: LolMar 2, 2023 10:17:12 PM

This is what happens when the minions self promote.. the facts surface

#7  by: Rush   

Pi phi was so nice I wish they didn’t drop me :(

By: Rush
#8  by: Truth   

All the houses have great nice girls! There is not one “mean” house on campus.

By: Truth
#9  by: Nice   

In my experience the nicest girls I’ve met are in gamma phi, KKG & Phi mu! I have met a few super nice girls in Zeta too lowkey

By: Nice
#10  by: concerned   

there are mean and nice girls EVERYWHERE, just focus on who you talk to during recruitment. there are 100+ girls in every chapter your delusional to think if youre going to get along with everyone

By: concerned

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.