DELTA SIG

Posted By: Anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: What   

No such thing as “upper top” lmao

By: What
#2  by: Bfr   

Guaranteed by next year Pike will start to drop from top once all the older brothers graduate

By: Bfr
by: TruthNov 20, 2022 7:57:37 PM

They already have.

By: Truth
by: No wayNov 20, 2022 11:18:14 PM

People have been saying that for 20 years and Pike has never dropped. Pike just initiated their top pledge class. They’re not going anywhere. They’ve been on top for so long nobody remembers who used to be before them.

By: No way
#3  by: Haha   

Pike has fallen off hard from their 2010s glory days but still top house by far, Theta Chi needs a nicer house to close the gap

Also,
SAE/KA = Upper Mid
SIGEP KSIG = Middle
FIJI/DELTA CHI
/ALPHA DELT
 = Lower Middle
BETA = Bottom

A lack of good houses doesn’t make your loser frat any better

By: Haha
#4  by: Facts   

The real facts are that not much changes.
Fact is that Theta Chi doesn’t need another house. They have reached the top where they are, on Park, in the middle of sorority row. Girls love Thera Chi, and they are the reigning IM champions.
Fact is that Pike still is what they have always been. Their fall PC is tall, handsome and wealthy. They’re off campus but they live in a castle.
Fact is that Kappa Alpha (aka The Order) built their own house in a great location. KA remains true to their heritage and makes no apologies. Girls love them.
Fact is that SAE has finally gotten themselves a great house in a great location and they are a Top Four Fraternity any way you want to measure it.
Fact is that Sig Ep is unlike any other fraternity, and that appeals to a specific type of guy. Their new house is amazing and convenient to campus and to college town.
Fact is that Kappa Sigma is underrated. They own a great house in the best location. Kappa Sigma’s only problem is that they can’t get out of their own way.

By: Facts
by: SHNov 22, 2022 2:45:08 PM

THIS. 100%

By: SH
by: PikeNov 22, 2022 4:17:11 PM

Guess I am meeting the wrong Pikes. Just because you are from south Florida doesn’t make you rich. There may be wealthy Pikes but most Pikes I know currently at FSU are very middle class.

By: Pike
by: Real pikesNov 22, 2022 7:44:27 PM

FYI I think much of the Pike membership comes from areas between Orlando and Atlanta. Theta Chi men are predominantly from south Florida.
I don’t know anything about who has money.

By: Real pikes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.