AOII
SDT

bottom
AGD

Posted By: UPDATES
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

swap axo and dz tbh. not bc dz did super well (they did good though don't get me wrong) but mostly bc axo flopped soooo hard. i would also push kd down into their own line (still in the top though) bc i feel like they aren't at the same level as the other top tiers.

By: mmm
by: 🦉    

The only REAL way to rank is GPA!
Great work ladies, every NPC sorority had higher GPA than the highest IFC Fraternity!

Spring 2023 Chapter GPA!
1 ΧΩ—3.618 

2 ΑΔΠ—3.593

3 ΑΧΩ—3.590 

4 ΦΜ—3.573 

5 KKΓ—3.535 

6 ΔΖ— 3.528 

7 ΚΔ—3.518

8 ΠBΦ—3.513

9 ΑΓΔ—3.492

10 ΣΔΤ—3.491

11 ΔΓ—3.472 

12 ΚΑΘ—3.464

13 ΑΟΠ— 3.461
14 ΑΦ— 3.456 

15 ZTA— 3.450 

16 ΓΦB— 3.442 

17 ΔΔΔ— 3.440

By: 🦉
#2by:    

stay in ur lane kappa!!! kkg and dz def moved into upper middle i'm not debating that, but kappa did not skip over axo and xo. they r still equal to dz.

By: ok...
by: Yikes!   

Someone’s having trouble accepting Kappa & DZ had a great recruitment!!

By: Yikes!
#3by:    

kd should be moved down. they just didn't do super good this year

By: emmy
by: nope!   

i heard KD had a great rush!

By: nope!
#4by:    

I guess I am blind because Kappa dz and gphi did not have good looking pledge classes. But yall come to the pike mansion anyway. We don’t care.

By: Pike
by: Meep   

They had stronger PCs than some of the houses that are usually ranked way higher. I think this was less about who did well and more about who did so bad they fell off the tier they were previously on. Those 3 did have pretty good looking girls though. Especially with GPhi, like you can't tell me they didn't move up. Their PC was better than XO and AXO for sure, and maybe even DG.

By: Meep
#5by:    

ZTA
DDD/ADPI
KD

almost top
THETA
APHI

upper middle
PI PHI
AXO/DZ/KKG
XO

middle
DG
PHI MU
GPHI

lower middle
AOII
SDT

bottom
AGD

By: fixed it
by: fr   

even though aphi is never ranked that high in the first place, they r still seriously the most overrated sorority on campus. so many mean girls with high school mentalities. straight bihetchez

By: fr
by: wut   

oh hell nah this is wrong

By: wut
#6by:    

In what world is Aphi almost top? That is just laughable. Snap bids and COB every year/semester and so many girls drop.

By: What?!?
by: We all know   

I know. They honestly are the most annoying sorority on campus. Mean girls and high school mentality. Their pledge class wasn’t even that good. But they live on this site so.

By: We all know
by: hahaha   

oh look it’s the same DZ or Kappa continuing to bash better chapters to make them look better that’s commenting on every post. get well sweetie and stop replying to yourself

By: hahaha
by: tbh   

they r mean but so r a ton of other girls in top houses. that’s never stopped someone from ranking them high? same w involvement, like i don’t see a ton of girls in top houses being involved either, the middle tier houses def take the cake with that. i don’t think they r bashing though bc aphi isn’t competition. they r totally different vibes from both kappa and dz and perceived a different tier. when i rushed in the spring i thought aphi was top. but that’s just me

By: tbh
#7by:    

APhi just constantly posts ranks here with themselves about 5 houses too high. It's ridiculous. One of the most superficial houses on campus (in the way they act and lack of sisterhood).

By: Haha
by: literally   

they r always in everyone's business too. how about u worry about youself, aphi?

By: literally
#8by:    

this one has the most likes for a reason LMAO, this is how people see it fr

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: maybe   

the real test will be to see how much of each new pc drops

By: maybe
by: Ha   

Almost right except Aphi needs to go down

By: Ha
#9by:    

aphi and dg need to go way downnnn but other than that it's perf. this is how people actually see it

By: kt
#10by:    

DZ and KKG are currently doing in COB because they didnt make numbers and AXO has really went down hill. Sorry all three below Phi Mu.

By: No, no, no
by: Uh   

They r not on the same tier. The Phi Mu PC does not compare to either KKG or DZ. Both have been moving up for a good minute.

By: Uh
by: Get over yourself    

The problem is the new pledges for DZ and KKG live on the site. They don’t understand the process. If you have to COB that means girls DID NOT WANT YOU. You are bottom.

By: Get over yourself
by: Everyone   

Ok Phi Moo go back to your pasture 🐮

By: Everyone
by: yah   

comparatively Phi Mu did great

By: yah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.