facebook

Alpha gam sisters’ bullying made me attempt $uicide

by: Upset

I am a current sister who is planning on dropping this coming fall. When I shared this in confidence, it spread like wildfire, and I was bullied for it by my own sisters incessantly. In a moment of weakness, I downed an entire bottle of sleeping pills, luckily my sister was home and checked up on me, and I got driven to get my stomach pumped. I actually hate what this sorority has done to me; it has robbed me of my dignity, made me into a loner who is nowhere near prepared for life post college, and I will always remember joining this sorority as the worst decision in my life. Coming to the decision to leave has been the first bit of peace I’ve had in ages. Willing to bet this gets deleted, because my sisters would rather spend money on hiding the truth than on bettering their chapter.

Posted By: Upset
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: sending love   

babe, i'm so sorry you had to go through that. sending so much love and am happy to hear you have dropped that mean girl sorority... stay strong!!

By: sending love
#12  by: AM   

I dropped last year after the worst semester of my life, and life outside of Greek life is so so much better. I’m here for you if you need it. I don’t want to put my personal info on here but here’s my initials, please shoot me an IG dm. Also start the drop process now, it’ll make things way easier. You’re not alone, real life is so much better than FSU Greek life❤️

By: AM
#13  by: Someone who might get it   

I wish we could meet.

By: Someone who might get it
#14  by: ITA   

Don’t ever let ANY group define who you are. Always be true to who you are. Time has a way of showing peoples true colors.

By: ITA
by: yupSep 29, 2022 7:07:01 PM

This is so true hope you’re okay

By: yup
#15  by: Mhm   

Bumpppp

By: Mhm
#16  by: life is good   

love yourself. be you. trust you. you are the most important person in your life. make you happy first and everything else will fall into place around it.

By: life is good

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.