facebook

Alpha gam sisters’ bullying made me attempt $uicide

by:    

I am a current sister who is planning on dropping this coming fall. When I shared this in confidence, it spread like wildfire, and I was bullied for it by my own sisters incessantly. In a moment of weakness, I downed an entire bottle of sleeping pills, luckily my sister was home and checked up on me, and I got driven to get my stomach pumped. I actually hate what this sorority has done to me; it has robbed me of my dignity, made me into a loner who is nowhere near prepared for life post college, and I will always remember joining this sorority as the worst decision in my life. Coming to the decision to leave has been the first bit of peace I’ve had in ages. Willing to bet this gets deleted, because my sisters would rather spend money on hiding the truth than on bettering their chapter.

Posted By: Upset
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

this broke my heart

By: :(
#2by:    

i hope that you aren't in that dark headspace anymore. your sisters are meant to be there for you, im sorry they weren't. sending u love

By: <3
#3by:    

And alpha gam is back to deleting comments lol

By: Again
#4by:    

This is not real, but it’s really pathetic that the same girls keep tearing that chapter apart. STOP being mean girls. Leave them alone and let them build back without your constant ridicule. You don’t have to like them, just stop trying to hurt them.

By: STOP being mean girls
by: Be quiet    

Oh boohoo stop accusing every negative agd post of being fake

By: Be quiet
by: be less obvious AGD   

how is this mean? I’m sorry, but if a chapter and members actually caused someone so much distress that they wanted to commit, and you’re defending the CHAPTER, you’re brainwashed. I’ve seen agd tear apart other chapters like it’s nothing, especially KD and others, so when it all comes back to them, now it’s okay to pull out the “pan love” and “let’s not be mean girls” card? Seriously? They obviously don’t care that they’re exposed for being horrible people and stealing money, stop excusing them.

By: be less obvious AGD
#5by:    

damn u should write a book!

By: jk rowling

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

I call bull. You don't have to wait until the fall. You can call up your national office today and quit.

By: What?
#7by:    

I know of another ex member, a coworker of mine awhile ago, who attempted as well because of her experiences in this chapter. She said her chapter wellness team did not care about how she was feeling and even ignored some of her messages. If this is real I would start the drop process now, she did it during the summer too and got out thankfully right before fall rush started. It will probably be deleted, apparently they also spend any remaining money on deleting things. I feel sorry for you, reach out to chapter headquarters and tell them your experiences. You deserve to be heard and not be shut up by your “sisters” anymore.

By: bb
#8by:    

i hope you find better friends and find happiness again sweet girl

By: i'm sorry
#9by:    

This is really sad. I hope she is ok

By: ITA
#10by:    

Lord have mercy. Y’all gonna run this sorority off. Somebody want that house. No idea if that suicide confession is real. Seem to be a whole lot more hate on Alpha Gam than they deserve.

By: True?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.