facebook

Delta Gamma Sorority Dues

by:    

Can anyone on here give me an estimate on Delta Gamma’s dues for the Fall and Spring semester?

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Why don’t you ask a DG personally?

By: ?
by: stfu   

because i’m a freshman i don’t know any…

By: stfu
by: Why DG   

There are 17 sororities on campus. Why do you only want to know about one? Especially if you don’t know any DG’s? During 2nd round recruitment you get the financial sheets on the houses you were invited back to so just wait till then. Word of advice, be open minded. If you are only interested in one sorority dont waste you time rushing.

By: Why DG
#2by:    

Hopefully they INCREASE their dues! They need a new house. Great sorority but their house is meh.

By: Ok
by: m   

word on the street their house is getting renovated

By: m
by: Y   

Word on the street is they’re taking the agd house when they go off campus

By: Y
#3by:    

Contact Panhellenic

By: Here’s what you do

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

If I remember correctly it’s somewhere in the high $1000s/low $2000s !

By: :)
by: Yeah   

This is correct they are the most affordable sorority on campus because they are really good with where they spend their money

By: Yeah
#5by:    

Blame the BLM-Epstein-Chong crew. Destroyed Greek life like a Gucci store.

By: All annoying.
#6by:    

They are one of the cheaper sororities because they have no mortgage. If they renovate or build a new house the dues will go up significantly. Like Tri-D.

By: No mortgage
#7by:    

Over 9000

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.