facebook

Non-Whites and Top Tier Fraternities

by:    

Can non-white dudes realistically rush and be asked to join the top tier frats at fsu? Do Pike, theta chi, SAE and kappa alpha have minority brothers? Are there and have there been any BIPOC (black and brown) members? I'm guessing if there are its only 1 or 2 at the most. What prevents the top tier from being more colorblind? Will there be a day that light skin/European-looks would no longer be a criteria for an invitation to membership?

Posted By: dude
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

check ig pics and tagged pics

By: yeah
by: ?   

You ever heard of racial token? Do you really think republican white dudes are friends with black dudes??

By: ?
#2by:    

Stop whining. The top fraternities on this campus don’t choose members by affirmative action. There are probably more blacks in Pike than in all the historical black fraternities together. Theta Chi and Pike and probably SAE rosters are full of Hispanic last names. I don’t know any Kappa Alphas.
If you’re a good guy you’ll find a place here. This might not be true at other schools but all the FSU fraternities from top tier to bottom are very diverse. This is Florida.

By: Stop whining
by: Que Dawgs   

Sure sounds like it.

By: Que Dawgs
#3by:    

There are probably more blacks in Pike than in all the historical black fraternities together. Theta Chi and Pike and probably SAE rosters are full of Hispanic last names. I don’t know any Kappa Alphas.
If you’re a good guy you’ll find a place here. This might not be true at other schools but all the FSU fraternities from top tier to bottom are very diverse. This is Florida

By: That guy was rude
#4by:    

Here’s a serious question. FSU fraternities and sororities are all self-selecting. You’ve got general Greeks (IFC and PanHel), and Greeks with specific racial and cultural emphasis (Black fraternities and sororities, Multicultural Greeks). And these four separate Councils each have their own separate recruitments.
Have ANY of your organizations felt any pressure from the FSU administration to take anyone into membership on any basis other than that you like them and want them?

By: Legit question
#5by:    

They usually take beefcake POCs

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Pike is about as white as it gets, Theta chi is super white too but there’s a little diversity. I think KA is the most diverse frat now

By: $
by: you're confused   

You obviously do not go to school here. On the other hand, maybe you're just a troll. I've never heard of any school where KA is a 'diverse' fraternity. But, nothing wrong with that.

By: you're confused
#7by:    

Start lifting weights at the gym and join a meathead gym bro frat like Pike. Pike takes POC of any color.

By: 4444
#8by:    

If you're a buff meathead gym bro, you can join any of the meathead gym bro frats like Pike no matter what race you are.

By: 4444
#9by:    

Bump.

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.