facebook

Why is pike top?

by:    

Why is pike top? I haven’t seen them do anything and I’ve never seen them on campus or heard anything about the frat.

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The reason is because back in 2015-2016 they were the best frat in the country but have been living on their past glory since then. Ever since 2019 they have been slowly sinking because as you said, they don't really do anything because they think they are the best and dont need to. Because of their past reputation, they are able to recruit good PCs which keeps them in the top but imo they have fallen from where they were bc they think they don't need to try since they believe they are the best anyway. Not hating on pike, just my opinion.

By: Master

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Pike will be top until someone replaces them. Everyone has opinions, and every fraternity has up years and down years. In my opinion Theta Chi is better now that they were a few years ago, but they may not be a few years from now. Just a couple of years ago I thought Phi Delt was going to replace Pike at the top but they got booted. Pike will continue to be the top fraternity until another fraternity takes it from them.

By: No
by: Corny   

Your old corny ass needs to get back on microsoft teams

By: Corny
#3by:    

Basically, Pike is coasting off their old pre-2016 rep and anytime a fraternity here comes close (Phi Delt, Delt, ATO etc.) they get kicked off.

By: fact
#4by:    

It is true that the fraternities you named each took a run at Pike. Each of those Phi Delt, ATO, Delt built a GREAT chapter. And then each got kicked off before they could replace Pike. I guess Theta Chi is the latest to challenge Pike. Pike has been on top for a lot of years and they are still on top, until somebody knocks them off. So far all the Pike rivals seem to get kicked off. Personally I like Theta Chi so I’ll cheer for them.

By: True
#5by:    

Pikes are goats

By: bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.