Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Here is what I founded out:

Sigma Pi: Unrecognized Status by FSU.
Temporary Suspended by their National
Office. (May lose their charter, but still
unclear)

Phi Psi: Restricted Status by FSU.
Interim Suspension by their National Office.
(Under investigation by both FSU and IHQ)

Possibly more information to follow within the next few weeks. This should be interesting.

By: IFC
#2by:    

If we lose both fraternities, the IFC will drop to 12 fraternities. This is not good.

By: OMG
#3by:    

Who cares. It’s sigma pi and phi psi. They’re irrelevant

By: Seriously
by: .   

Bump

By: .
#4by:    

I care that this administration kicked off ATO, Phi Delt, Delt, Phi Tau, Phi Sig, Lambda Chi, Chi Phi and they're prowling the grounds looking for more. Thank goodness Sigma Chi is back this fall.

By: I care
#5by:    

phi psi will be fine. sig pi might be gone. time will tell.

By: truth
#6by:    

Let the university keep kicking frats off no one will do an ifc rush soon everyone will just rush underground and the school will lose the little grip they have left

By: Let it happen
by: Nol22   

Honestly,underground is the way to go for the future instead of IFC breathing down your throat.

By: Nol22
by: Honestly    

These underground frats are known for serious hazing. Anyone joining underground frats better have very good lawyers on speed dail.

By: Honestly
#7by:    

IFC should represent the fraternities to the school, not the other way around. IFC needs reform. Maybe a presdient's council instead of IFC. Someone to stand up for us and not be rolled.

By: IFC?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Sigma Pi is/was as corrupt as they come. FSU has covered their asses for too long. Good riddance to a group of crack heads.

By: Sam

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.