facebook

Pike needs to be kicked off.

by: Sig Ep

Beta did us a great thing today. Got rid of the trouble makers and big losers. Now someone needs to snitch on Pike so the real men can be top. It’s a new day at FSU, no drinking, no partying and definitely no more alpha males.

Posted By: Sig Ep
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

I know a sig ep didn’t post this but I feel like this is what really does go through their minds

By: Lol
#2  by: Geez   

Pike and Sig Ep are literally the only 2 frats who are immune to getting kicked off. I know it’s a joke but y’all really gotta get over Sig Ep

By: Geez
by: NahAug 14, 2020 7:16:12 PM

Because they both operate like businesses

By: Nah
by: True Aug 14, 2020 7:31:56 PM

Yeah, they’re smart. Neither of them will end up like Delt or ATO. Pike could have video evidence of hazing and they will just get a slap on the wrist and MAYBE lose a pledge class. But they will never be kicked off

By: True
#3  by: Ye   

I know it’s a joke but Sig Ep’s probably think just like this. They literally think they’re top tier now because ATO is gone lol. Ya’ll worse than Kappa Sig

By: Ye
by: Reality Check.....Aug 7, 2023 3:06:32 PM

ATO will be part of the 2nd stacked expansion project. They are listed to return in Fall '26, so enjoy it while it last SigEp, BC it will all change withing the next 3 years.

By: Reality Check.....
#4  by: bump   

lol yall are funny

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.