Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

Incoming butt hurt KA’s.....

By: Haha
#2  by: Duh   

Big facts

By: Duh
#3  by: Lol    

Sae self rank. Ka is better then Sae from a guys perspective and girls perspective they should no doubt be 5

By: Lol
by: WelpJul 19, 2020 2:04:04 AM

Found the KA

By: Welp
by: SHHJul 19, 2020 11:03:50 AM

OMGOSH. Stop with your obsession of KA. Just because someone likes or supports them doesn't make them a KA. They are one of the MOST liked fraternities on campus. They are nice, super cute, and are so kind to girls. That actually means something here. In my opinion, Sig Ep, SAE and KA could all be on the same level. It's just up to preference. All have great guys but totally different vibes.

By: SHH
by: 🧢🧢🧢Jul 19, 2020 11:29:58 AM

@SHH that’s cap. KA is not liked around campus because of how country and red neck they are. Also Sig Ep, SAE, and KA are all very different and not the same level.

By: 🧢🧢🧢
by: SHH Jul 19, 2020 11:57:15 AM

Your statement couldn’t be more false. Serious question. Do you even go here? KA is well respected and has great fraternity/sorority relations at FSU. Not every fraternity is a bastion of liberalism. Keep hating them because they are “country”, posting vile things on their site, and they will continue to be successful.

by: Omg hahaJul 19, 2020 3:23:26 PM

But they aren’t successful...that’s kind of why they aren’t in the Top 5. And they’re most definitely not respected or liked 😂 90% of sorority women here HATE country boys

By: Omg haha
by: SHH Jul 19, 2020 5:23:34 PM

Are you daft? Obviously you do NOT go to this school. Even in my sorority I have a ton of sisters who are from all over the South. Hate them all you want. However your obsession with constant slamming them is 100% weird.

#4  by: Not like the other   

Sae doesn’t belong on this list

By: Not like the other
by: GuestJul 19, 2020 9:49:48 AM

Should it just be cut off after 4

By: Guest
#5  by: Guest   

Sae 100% belongs on this list tf. You don’t need to be a brother or butthurt ka to realize that they are one of the best frats at FSU now. Not saying top 3 but definitely top 5

By: Guest
#6  by: Lol   

How is sig ep 4 when they cant throw events at their house

By: Lol
by: ^Jul 19, 2020 7:09:34 PM

For the same reason Theta Chi is 3 when they have an absolute dump for a house. It’s the guys in it that make the fraternity

By: ^
by: not sureJul 20, 2020 11:28:25 AM

I could be wrong but I don't think SPE is a fraternity in the traditional sense and probably shouldn't be included on this list. I could be wrong but I don't think they have pledges just new members who have to do a lot of online 'personal development' courses and advance through different stages, like the Boy Scouts, with badges.

By: not sure
by: Do ur researchJul 21, 2020 2:48:22 PM

^ yeah you’re definitely wrong

By: Do ur research
by: UmmJul 21, 2020 10:20:01 PM

He isnt tho ^^

By: Umm
#7  by: ??   

Alright I'm not in SAE or KA but I have good friends in both and there's zero beef between the two. Idk why everyone's at each other's throats here da mn

By: ??
#8  by: 111   

Bumpp

By: 111

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.