facebook

who is the newman family?

by: Q

One of my sisters mentioned the Newman family, I’ve heard about them before but who exactly are they?

Posted By: Q
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Interesting   

They are the remanants of delt, phi delt, and phi tau combined. Its actually kinda smart. They all pay 60 bucks a month in dues and it is all social. Pretty tempting for a kid hearing that dues are 1000+ for ifc.

By: Interesting
by: bruhMar 10, 2020 10:33:43 AM

Where are you getting 1k/month for IFC fraternities? Mine are less than 1k a semester and my frat actually still exists

By: bruh
by: MmMar 10, 2020 12:32:18 PM

I meant 1k+ a semester

By: Mm
#2  by: Tú Madre    

It’s only phi tau they don’t associate with the other kicked off fraternities.

By: Tú Madre
#3  by: expensive   

Which fraternity costs the most to join and stay in?

By: expensive
by: TbhMar 11, 2020 1:09:47 AM

Prob delta chi since their new house only has like 10 brothers in it because of the timing. Would go down next year. Or sig ep with the new house I’d guess

By: Tbh
#4  by: Charles   

Newman Family? . . . are they like the Manson Family?

By: Charles
#5  by: Who?   

Irrelevant. That is who they are.

By: Who?
#6  by: Best deal   

Newman brothers pay no IFC fee, no Greek fee, no national dues, they’re not restricted to a 6 week pledgeship, they have full access to the most popular sororities and if the want to register as a student organization the university can’t stop them and must recognize them.
What is the disadvantage of being a local fraternity? Anyone?

By: Best deal
by: bruhSep 18, 2023 9:50:21 AM

not recognized as a fraternity, meaning not national organization behind them, and few connections to alumni. joining off campus would mean that the only connections and opportunities you'd have are in those 4 years, and after that time you'd just be friends with a bunch of degenerates.

By: bruh
by: lolSep 18, 2023 10:07:22 AM

they get less sorority girls than the other top frats tho. unregulated so sororities technically aren’t allowed to go. they’ll still go but not as many girls compared to pike theta chi etc events

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.