facebook

why is multicultural greek life lame as hell

by: 2

most of these organizations are full of nerds who couldnt get into real ifc or panhellic organizations

Posted By: 2
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True   

In my frat were way more diverse. We have white people, tan white people, pale white people, and we even have one whites person whose a quarter Spanish. Way more diverse.

By: True
by: lmaoAug 29, 2023 5:39:43 AM

hi KA!

By: lmao
#2  by: True   

But in all seriousness my frat actually is pretty diverse - and we would 100% take more Non-white dudes >if they rushed<

We can’t take guys if they aren’t interested in the first place lmfao

By: True
#3  by: nothing wrong   

The multi-cults want the same things, but with smaller groups and emphasis on their heritage. They have badges and crests just like us. IFC frats are 'general interest' fraternities, and only one of those is all-white and even it may not be completely white. The big thing is EVERYBODY GETS TO PICK THEIR OWN MEMBERS.

By: nothing wrong
by: ?Feb 29, 2020 11:37:00 AM

"and only one of those is all-white and even it may not be completely white."

lmao who

By: ?
#4  by: 55   

I heard multicultural hazing is worse than IFC lol. but the multicultural fraternity and sorority girls are basically GDI tier nerds.

By: 55
by: ?Mar 1, 2020 8:18:59 PM

Bro it's WAY worse. They literally BRAND their pledges. Could you imagine the fallout if an IFC frat branded a pledge.

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.