facebook

fsu frats and sororitys descriptions

by: ST8

This is an honest, candid ranking of every FSU frat and sorority. I am in what's considered a "middle tier" sorority so that's my viewpoint.

Frats

ΠΚΑ - the best and always will be the best, not only the best frat at FSU but probably the best frat in the country
ΑΤΩ - hot take they kinda suck this year. their new pc is cute but I didn't like their tailgates in the fall and they've been totally silent since spring started
ΘΧ - a lot of my sisters like them but they seem really, really douchey
ΣΦΕ - LOVE sig ep. they're like the golden boys and some people dont like them for that but I do

ΚΑ - Same reason I like sig ep. They're just really sweet and fun
ΣΑΕ - Too crazy for me but fun
ΚΣ - Do they still exist?

ΣΠ - Actually kinda fun too. Wouldn't be seen dead at their house but would go to a table
ΦΓΔ - The place to be when there are zero, and I mean absolutely zero other moves
ΔΧ - stop wearing sunglasses inside
ΒΘΠ - Meal ticket frat

ΠΛΦ - A weird kid from my high school rushed here, that's all I know
ΑΔΦ - heard bad things
ΦΚΨ - dont know anyone in this frat
ΤΚΕ - dont know anyone in this frat

Sororities

ΚΔ - hot. smart. rich. facey. respectable.
ΖΤΑ - everything I mentioned for kd.(except for the last one)(and maybe the second one??)
ΔΔΔ - barbie sorority(that's a compliment)
ΑΔΠ - sweet southern sorority
ΔΓ - female phi tau

ΚΑΘ - They think they're top tier. don't let them fool you
ΠΒΦ - cute and sweet but also kinda catty
ΑΧΩ - carbon copy of pi phi, or pi phi is the copy idk they're the same
ΧΩ - adpi lite

ΦΜ - chi o lite
ΑΦ - zeta lite but not as hot
ΔΖ - legitimately sweet girls but not that cute

ΓΦΒ - same as dz actually
ΚΚΓ - smart girl sorority IMO, like the beta of sororities
ΣΔΤ - very hit or miss. girls are either not pretty or absolutely gorgeous and there's nothing in between

ΑΟΠ and ΑΓΔ - well, you know

Posted By: ST8
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Disagree   

Why do you think the pikes are best “and always will be”?
Just wait till lambda chi sigma chi and phi delta theta come back.

By: Disagree
by: NahFeb 20, 2020 4:47:56 PM

Not the original poster, but I would disagree with you. Those three chapters are going to have to start over as colonies and rebuild themselves from nothing. I'm pretty sure that Sigma Chi and Lambda Chi have completely died out, and Phi Delt will be going the same way very soon.

By: Nah
#2  by: Nah   

That said, what the first guy said is harsh but spot on

By: Nah
#3  by: hmm   

this poster is either axo or pi phi

By: hmm
#4  by: Unbelievably awful    

So bad

By: Unbelievably awful
#5  by: Eye roll   

This is so obvious

By: Eye roll
by: ?Feb 20, 2020 7:37:29 PM

Who is it then

By: ?
by: WhateverFeb 22, 2020 7:29:21 AM

You’re either a ZTA or a wanna be ZTA.

By: Whatever
by: TruthFeb 26, 2020 8:38:35 AM

ZTA!!!!

By: Truth
#6  by: Starting over   

I’m not a regular poster but I wanted to comment on what’s being said about fraternities that come back after 5 or more years gone. In fact everyone at FSU has been kicked off at some point for 5 or more years. Except KA but who knows why.
All the records are available through Greek life. The pikes were gone for a decade. This is the second long term booting for Phi Delt and for Delt. ATO, SAE and Sig Ep all did 5 years for hazing and I couldn’t find out why Thera Chi got booted. Lambda Chi, well, you know about that.
My point is that they came back with different degrees of success. Until they got kicked off this time, phi Delt and delta tau Delta came back from before to be top tier. ATO and Thefa Chi each came back and are top tier now. SAE is doing OK but they have a Distance to go. Same for SPE but they’re moving up fast.
FSU is a great campus with a lot of smart guys from wealthy families. ANY fraternity can come back and be successful. Not the same for sororities. Evidently no sorority has come back and rose to top tier.

By: Starting over
#7  by: Ya   

Brutal but right

By: Ya
#8  by: anon poster   

Every ranking I've seen of Kappa Sig is always how they've been under the radar and doing nothing this past year. You'd think they would eventually drop a tier but every ranking has them at the same spot with the same description of doing nothing. Things have to change eventually.

By: anon poster
by: -Feb 26, 2020 11:28:08 AM

Sigma Pi and Delta Chi have the best shot at taking their spot.

By: -
#9  by: Kappa Sigma   

No fraternity has done less with more. They have a great house and location, but they are like vanilla pudding. They're bland, and have no image as a chapter.

By: Kappa Sigma
by: YepFeb 21, 2020 9:49:03 AM

Well said. They have no brand.

By: Yep
#10  by: Greasy   

What smelly coose sharted this steaming pile of dog mess?

By: Greasy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.