facebook

best 3 frats to rush this fall

by:    

ATO, SAE, SIG EP.
REASONS being: ATO no longer has competition for the number 2 spot as delt has been kicked off. Gonna be A great pc
SAE: great party fraternity at FSU. Solid young guys who are going in the right direction
SIG EP: new house, pc’s keep getting better. Only reason not to rush here is a bad national system and the alcohol free policy in the house
OTHER GOOD FRATS: Theta Chi, delta chi
Reasons: theta chi has great looking guys but has one of the worst houses on campus.
Delta chi: sweet house, decent group of guys. Will take over as the number 2 house in heritage with phi tau being gone
WORST PLACES TO RUSH: Fiji, sigma pi
Both frats have plenty of events but very sus brothers. Girls prefer other places tbh
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE RUSHING

Posted By: STARLEE<3
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Delta chi self rank. You had a new house for 1 semester and the only half decent pc you had was last semester. You’re bottom heritage

By: Wtf
#2by:    

I'm not gonna disagree with the points made here, but the only thing I can see that people are hating on theta chi for is their house. So once they move they're gonna be even better? Good to know

By: Facts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Theta chi    

Theta chi has always been good at FSU. They own property on College. Eventually they’ll build.

By: Theta chi
by: -   

They are considered top tier

By: -
#3by:    

Okay Delta Chi - stop the self ranking. You would suck less if you would just stop.

By: rushmaster
#4by:    

Honestly agree with this. Aside from maybe delta chi

By: Guest
#5by:    

If we're going off "bad national system" we can say the same for ATO and SAE too. Both have had brotherhood reviews in the past few months and are really really bad about keeping their chapters alive. The guys here are cool tho

By: Well
by: Well   

To clarify, when I said "are really bad about keeping their chapters alive" I was referring to ATO and SAE nationals. They have closed more chapters than any other national fraternity recently

By: Well
#6by:    

I am KD and enjoy all of the houses. I don't agree with you guys always bashing FIJI and Sig Pi. They have some great guys. Sig Pi had some great events, especially Bonnie X Clyde. My best advice, is go with who you feel you vibe with.

By: KD
#7by:    

from what i hear it’s pike and sig ep fighting over the top pledges

By: rushdaddy
by: ??    

Sig Ep? Oh. STOP. Ask any top tier sorority girl and she’ll tell you the ones to check out are Pike, ATO, KA and Theta Chi. These posts are ridiculous.

By: ??
by: dad   

ok theta chi^^

By: dad
by: Ummm   

I'm in a top tier sorority and this bickering is pathetic. There are great guys in all the houses.

By: Ummm
#8by:    

This has delta chi written all over it. Don’t kid yourself. Delta Chi is a trainwreck where no girl goes to party. ADPhi pulls more girls at their house location than Dchi and thats a fact

By: Yoo
#9by:    

FACTS ON FACTS

By: Pike is overrated
#10by:    

Delta chi is phi delt without the roids, all bark and no bite

By: Old

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.