facebook

pike party on edc...

by:    

Why did pike plan their party on the same weekend as the largest party in the southeastern US. Not smart.

Posted By: Epsilon Delta Chi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Lol girls are already telling me it was dead, and with it fsu greek life as a whole

If pike can’t fill their courtyard for carnage what’s the point anymore lmao

By: Hahaha
#2by:    

Delta chee at it again, first sigma pi, then theta chi and now pike, man it must suck being in that fraternity

By: Basement level fraternity
by: Bruh   

I do not understand why everything negative said towards another fraternity on here is being blamed on Delta Chi. Delta Chi actually has pretty good relations with Pike and would have no reason to bash them. Just saying, get a life.

By: Bruh
by: Felta guy   

Delta chi hates to see other fraternity’s having fun

By: Felta guy
#3by:    

Yeah, I also heard it was dead for the most part. I was with a girl at my apartment immediately after said party and she told me the courtyard was barely half full. Kinda sad considering pike is the standard we base everything off of.

By: Dead
#4by:    

It wasn't dead, just not packed. Still fun. Others being jealous wish the could be like Pike.

By: Smh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Do you have no life but to bash Pike? Get a life. Get laid or something.

By: Pike

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.