facebook

frat dues

by:    

How much are frat dues at like pike and ato for a semester. I’m not cheap and can afford it I’m just wondering. And can u pay all at once ? Or is it like a monthly fee

Posted By: FSU_lit
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Suh dude...who cares how much it costs. Are you poor or something haha peasent. I just let my dad handle all that money stuff...I just chill and party.

By: Suh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

When you go through rush no fraternity will resent you asking about charges and fees. That's a very commonly asked question.

By: no problem asking
#3by:    

Poor dad. You don’t seem thankful at all.

By: Yuck
#4by:    

Not sure about those two, but my dues are about $1100 per semester, without the discounts I'll explain in a second. You can pay the full sum at the beginning for a discount, or pay the full amount by monthly cycle.

We also have a social fee which is extra, so total cost per semester about $1300. Kinda steep but absolutely worth it.

My parents don't help me with dues or rent, so I opted to live at my fraternity's house and won a position on exec to lower my payment further. So in addition to the rent for living in the house which I can't give a number for(it's cheaper than most GOOD apartments in tallahassee), That lowers my dues to about $700 a semester, or $900 with the social fee.

Hope that helped, best of luck with Pike or ATO.

By: dues

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.