facebook

kappa delta just no

by:    

I’m sorry but I do not understand why they are rated higher than Adpi or dg. These girls are some of the rudest nastiest self entitled girls in Greek life. 3/4 are not particularly attractive and certainly NOT friendly. Most overrated house on campus.

Posted By: Wtf?
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

somebody got dropped and is still butt hurt about it...

By: pike

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

They are rated higher because of their pcs they’re involved and honestly chill. There is a few girls in all top houses that can misrepresent the chapter. All houses have mean girls.

By: no
by: Tbh   

I think kd got all the mean snobby girls or at least the majority

By: Tbh
by: Lol   

Give it a rest kd

By: Lol
#13by:    

A group of girls from KD took Snapchats of my friend making fun of her in Stroz. So being “top tier” doesn’t make you a good person. Sorry

By: Op
#14by:    

Not a fan but agree they’re top of the top.

By: Respect ‘em
#15by:    

Stay classy ZTA! KD is a great sorority! ZTA had a HORRIBLE Rush last year and are now full blown on “recovery/mean” mode! They are slamming KD and ADPI all over this site! How about BE NICE!!! Be kind!!! It will get you far ZTA!

By: Stop
by: FYI    

Hi there KD,
I’m the OP and I wrote this post from my experiences with multiple KD members and interestingly enough they were not dissimilar to your rude response. Might be helpful for you to not be so presumptuous as I’m not a Zta. If you and Zta want to have a cat fight on who is #1 be my guest. I was just pointing out that my experience with your members is pretty similar to your response. Thanks for making my point with your response! Lol

By: FYI
by: hmm   

Hey "Stop" since you are obviously a KD giving out advice about staying classy you might want to not call out another sorority in the following sentence.
Hypocritical to say the least. You might want to take your own advice about being nice then maybe a post like this would not be written????
just sayin

By: hmm
#16by:    

Stuck up girl from high school.

By: DR
#17by:    

I agree! i preffed them my freshman year and the girl slipped me a note under my hand before I left the house. Then when i walked out i opened the note and it said "dont come back here you stupit warthog". They ruined my life1!

By: agreed
#18by:    

Bad pc again

By: Lol
#19by:    

I don’t get it.

By: ???
#20by:    

Agreed

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.