facebook

kappa delta just no

by:    

I’m sorry but I do not understand why they are rated higher than Adpi or dg. These girls are some of the rudest nastiest self entitled girls in Greek life. 3/4 are not particularly attractive and certainly NOT friendly. Most overrated house on campus.

Posted By: Wtf?
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

Not a fan either
Def overrated

By: Tbh
#2by:    

I don’t disagree with OP

By: Rush
#3by:    

I disagree. They are attractive and the girls I know are happy and kind and not rude. What’s rude is coming on here and bad mouthing any sorority. Bet you wish you got a bid there.

By: Friend
by: Cute   

I’m sure you are on this site making strictly complimentary commentary
Right? Don’t be such a fuc King hypocrite .
FYI - op is not wrong about kd
People are allowed to disagree sweetie

By: Cute
by: Wait   

Hi kd,
Could you be more obvious?
I must have missed your defensive comments on the troll posts about axo, ddd, and zeta. Such hypocrites.
OP is definitely right!

By: Wait
by: Boy   

Spoken like a true kappa delta

By: Boy
#4by:    

I’m all about pan love, but honestly some kds need a reality check bc the way they treat others is repulsive. There are obv girls in every sorority with the same attitude and these are the girls giving Greek life a bad rep. But y’all need to keep eacother in check bc it’s embarrassing

By: Actually though

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Not being a hater because I got no time for that but kd by far is the least genuine least friendly and least inclusive sorority.
I highly suggest they work on their social skills and attitudes toward the other Greek women.

By: Agree
#6by:    

One word

FAKE

By: Lol
by: Omg    

Ouch

By: Omg
#7by:    

From a mid tier woman’s perspective I’m going to weigh in

I feel KD’s are absolutely the most snobby group on campus and really exclude all others. I’ve yet to determine why given the majority of their members are nothing special. There are many other houses who have actually done things to make a difference at FSU and treat people with respect. This house is my least favorite of all because of my personal experiences interacting with multiple members.

Just a FYI pnm s don’t be fooled by superfluous rankings on this site.
Some of the best include

Xo
Phi mu
Zeta
Gphi
Sdt
Adp
Pi phi
Ddd \n\n\n\n\nPeace out

By: Ok
by: jimbo    

lol zeta nice try.. if you really wanna call a sorority entitled its those self centered hoes

By: jimbo
by: Dead   

Zeta I can’t even... you make it so obvious

By: Dead
#8by:    

Extremely rude
Extremely unfriendly
Extremely pretentious and fake

All adjectives used in the description of kappa Delta by many and often

By: Yep
#9by:    

Interesting. I thought they were the ‘nicer’ top of the top?

By: Really?
by: yes   

Out of all the top tiers definitely the nicest. Can seem stuck up but are actually approachable. DG r also approachable Zetas absolutely are not.

By: yes
by: yes   

Out of all the top tiers definitely the nicest. Can seem stuck up but are actually approachable. DG r also approachable Zetas absolutely are not.

By: yes
#10by:    

Kd is just ok. Not really a super friendly bunch. Come across snobby and cliquey .

By: Objective
by: Ditto   

Don’t hate em but certainly not friendly
And quite a few I’m surprised by. Must be legacies

By: Ditto

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.