facebook

sigma chi

by: Rushing

I am an incoming Junior. I have never rushed before since i am coming from a junior college. I know Sigma Chi is one of the best fraternities. I really want to rush that one and get a bid. I have had a sorority girl from UCF tell me I could probably get a bid because of my way of life. But in honest opinion, could someone tell me my chances. I lift weights. I'm buff and muscular. I have a 3.6 GPA. I am very athletic (3 year Varsity Baseball and 4 year Varsity Soccer.) And I am an outgoing person with a great personality. What are my chances of getting a bid in Sigma Chi.

Posted By: Rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rushing   

Anybody have any comments about it?

By: Rushing
#2  by: EX   

Listen dude, honestly I'm a brother of this fraternity and if you want a bid come around the house when we have open houses and parties and stuff, introduce yourself to brothers and just get your name out there. I can't tell you your chances of getting a bid because I don't know you and these attributes don't matter if your not cool and don't fit in with how we are. But honestly just come to anything that is open to rushees and don't be a goober and you'll probably be fine. Just don't talk about how awesome you are or were in high school or junior college, no one cares and people will think you're hung up on your past. Good luck

By: EX
#3  by: Rushing   

okay. when are some open houses and parties and stuff. I'm not in tallahassee until next friday so Im not around campus to find out these things

By: Rushing
#4  by: EX   

Uh I'm not there either, but there probably won't be any until school starts again. I think our first tailgate is open to all rushees so thats a good chance.

By: EX

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.