facebook

cost of sororities

by:    

I’ve heard that sororities at fsu are super expensive, around 7000 a year. Does anyone know more about the exact cost or how it differs for each sorority?

Posted By: X
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KD is over $6000 a year, not including events or shirts

By: $$$
#2by:    

The first year is the most expensive. My second year dues were about $5,000 including event fees.

By: Some
#3by:    

The first year is the most expensive but you should try and live in the house a few years . That’s where the value is as it’s less expensive than an apartment . So it ends up being cheaper

By: Ok
#4by:    

most expensive dues are probably ddd and kd

By: yeah
by: yo   

and alpha phi!!

By: yo
by: Chicken strip   

DDD and APhi. AGD has very expensive dues too. KD is about the same as every other house

By: Chicken strip
#5by:    

Fees range from $4000-$7000 per year plus fees for activities.

By: SG
#6by:    

I am lucky that my parents pay for the cost. I have a friend who wasn’t sure if she was going to rush due to the cost. She absolutely loves her sorority and took out a loan to pay for it. One of my roommates worked every weekend last year to help pay for hers. We all believe the cost is worth it.

By: $$
by: lmfao   

Your friend took out a loan to pay for her sorority? God I hope she doesn’t have student loans on top of that lmao.

By: lmfao
by: Lol   

Easy to believe the cost is worth it when mommy and daddy pay for everything.

By: Lol
by: Fsu    

90% of the school has bright futures and pays 0-25% tuition so no one really has student loans

By: Fsu
#7by:    

Depends what ‘super’ expensive means to you. They’re pricey. But worth it!

By: Fortune
#8by:    

Worth every penny! Best part of my college experience!

By: sororitygirl
#9by:    

Sorry but just wondering, what do sorority fees pay for? Is it housing? Food? And, how much are the activity fees in addition to the basic fees?

By: clueless parent
#10by:    

theta and dg are the cheapest sororities, theta dues are only around $1800 a semester $2000 max

By: dance

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.