facebook

chi omega house

by:    

Is the Chi Omega House today the same one that Ted Bundy committed the crimes in? If so, does that freak y’all out?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Basically it's a completely different XO house just at the same address and has been for a real long time. It may be trendy at the moment on Netflix so people like you are all into it right now but it's a non issue here.

By: nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Same house with the same murder rooms. Just an exterior makeover. You can still see the door ted went in.

By: King
#3by:    

Did you ask this after watching the Netflix movie? LOL

By: ww
#4by:    

You should bring it up at rush. Probably the quickest possible way to get cut

But to answer your question yes it's the same house, and its not really a big issue here. As a guy Chi O is one of my favourite sororities here.

By: .
#5by:    

That’s just creepy.

By: Woa
#6by:    

Same house but I’ve heard it’s completely re done. No one talks about it because the girls have nothing to do with what happened over 20 years ago. Some of the girls are really hot and cool and could def be too tier, others are weird but that’s low key every sorority and even frat.

By: You sound dumb
by: .   

Closer to 40 years ago. That story was ancient history at FSU when my parents were here, let alone us.

By: .
by: 45   

45 years ago. Chi Omega is good here.

By: 45
#7by:    

Somwone lives and sleeps in the room he killed the girl’s in? That seems wrong on so many levels. Disrespectful of the killed sisters and also who would want to live there?

By: Someone
#8by:    

I’m guessing this is true. Why keep the same house? At least remodel and get rid of the rooms so no one has to sleep there. Why would xo keep it the same but also refuse to talk about it?!

By: Pnm
#9by:    

Someone (xo) keeps burying this thread

By: Hmmm
#10by:    

Chi O is the top GPA house. The girls are thriving.

By: Hi
by: Fine   

That has nothing to do with the question

By: Fine

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.