facebook

asu pike member transferring to fsu

by:    

I'm currently in PIKE at Arizona State University but I'll be transferring to FSU in the fall. I know FSU PIKE is most notorious frat in nation now(basically they became what ASU as a school used to be even though ASU still throws down), but because of their popularity I know they're selective. Would I be able to still be a PIKE member after transfer, or have to go through another rush type situation? If you can't pull girls at my school(or be a top athlete), like FSU, you're not getting a top-tier bid. PIKE is top-tier at ASU as well, so I'm not worried about meshing with my new brothers at another top party school.

Posted By: PIKE Transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Ok Sparky, here’s the deal.
No one here cares about your transfer. If you have business with Pike here you need to contact them directly. Bit of advice: don’t tell people you were in a fraternity at another school out west. You might find that you don’t like Pike here or they might not like you. Leave your options open. It’s been known to happen; you could end up in another fraternity.
Trust me, no one in this board including Pike is interested in your post. And if you really are a Pike don’t tell them you’re the one who posted this. I’m just sayin’.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Yeah man, I'd delete this so they don't put two and two together when they get an email from some jabroni claiming he's "already a PIKE" , "not really worried about meshing bc I already know how to throw down bro", "and definitely know how to pull maaaaddd chics bc I already went top tier". Calm down. I don't know about at ASU but a little professionalism, humility, and class are traits of a fraternity gentleman here in the south.

By: no go
by: lol   

class in west (especially at asu) doesn’t exist

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.