facebook

pike or delt default

by:    

I'll be going through rush in the fall. If I can't get in Pike or Delt, which fraternities would be good second choices for me?

Posted By: Marty
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I know you've asked a serious question and youre looking for a serious answer. Here it is. This is good advice. Trust me.
When you go through rush, don't hesitate to ask each fraternity you visit for their honest opinion. "If I cant get in Pike or Delt do you think I could fit in good here in your fraternity?"
Marty, youll be amazed at their responses. People here are kind and theyll appreciate your honesty.

By: Dear Marty
#2by:    

This is just too good. Probably not real.
If it is real then Have Mercy on you.

By: no one
#3by:    

if this is real, rush where ur comfortable not what your tryna say ur in. you'll know where u fit in

By: .
#4by:    

Allot of top houses are falling and allot of lower houses are rising. It's always been a bad idea to rush based on tiers but now it's even worse. You'll end up where you fit best

By: Here's the deal

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Aaron   

The OP is not serious.

By: Aaron
by: Bax   

I asked my sister who the best fraternities were when she was her in the mid 2000s. She said Pike, Phi Delt, Sigma Chi, Lambda Chi, Delt and maybe KA and Pi Kapp. She said SAE and Sig Ep and ATO had gotten kicked off.

By: Bax

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.