facebook

ted bundy at fsu chi omega

by:    

I just finished the new Netflix docu-series on Ted Bundy. I had never heard of the attacks in Chi Omega's FSU sorority house, and honestly I'm pretty shocked.
Idk if it's common knowledge around campus/Greek life there, but is the sorority still in that house today?? What kind of lasting effects has it had on the chapter?

I can't even imagine someone coming into my soror house and getting away with murdering four girls. I'm so sorry.

Posted By: Netflix
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes they are still in the house where these attacks happened. However I know that they have remodeled the inside. Ive heard that the story is haunted by a ghost of one of the women that died. This ghost is friendly though just looking out for her sisters.

By: fsu123

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

the house has been completely renovated inside and outside. it doesn't look remotely the same as it did in 1978. XOs standing never changed. they're still upper half.

By: house

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.