facebook

phi delt

by: ??

What is going on with phi delt? Are they suspended by fsu or nationals? For ever or just for a couple of years?

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: this   

Phi Delt brothers continue to socialize with each other as is their constitutional right. Their fraternity was taken unfairly. FSU administration told Phi Delt national to get rid of them and they caved.

By: this
by: bruhJan 1, 2019 11:55:58 PM

yea bet

By: bruh
#2  by: Phi   

Phi Delt will be back. They own the house and the fact that national pulled them and not officially the school means they can come back whenever they want. Phi Delt at FSU is one of the great fraternity chapters in Florida State history.

By: Phi
by: Well...Nov 28, 2018 10:01:35 AM

Phi Delt will never officially be back. I believe their suspension is at 6 years and growing because they’ve basically ignored it and continued to party as Phi Delt. I respect the decision to go “underground” or “rogue” but it’s a selfish one, their recruitment will suffer and by the time all current brothers graduate they’ll be gone or bad.

By: Well...
by: Sigma chiJan 6, 2019 11:50:08 PM

Lol yeah I thought the same thing back in 2013....

By: Sigma chi
#3  by: wrong   

I don't think school suspended them. It was our national. Don't know where you got 6 years from. If FSU keeps this up they will destroy the fraternity system along with football. Maybe that's what some of them want. And other fraternities have been suspended and continued to operate and came back.

By: wrong
#4  by: Lmao   

“PhI dElT wILl NeVeR oFfIcIaLlY bE bACk” lmao they’ve had numerous meetings with President Thrasher, who is a huge fan of phi Delt. They’ll be back.

By: Lmao
#5  by: LOL...   

BUMP.

By: LOL...
#6  by: President Thrasher   

Phi Delt isnt coming back anytime soon. They think they are but there not. Someone is about to take over there house and they'll be gone forever. They cant afford that house in 6 years with no members anyways.

By: President Thrasher
by: Phi DeltDec 3, 2018 2:09:37 PM

No offense but you have no idea how it works.
The alumni own the house. If they have to put someone else in there for a while they will. Just like Lambda Chi, they own the house and they will be back.
Instead of being hateful about a fraternity that got kicked off you should be angry about the way fraternities are being treated by the school.

By: Phi Delt
#7  by: Bandy   

Phi Delt will be back. Their alumni are too powerful and they own a $4 million house. FSU has targeted all the big, powerful fraternities like Lambda Chi, Phi Sig, Phi Delt. Pike and Theta Chi better watch out.

By: Bandy
#8  by: Arrest   

Well my originally thread was removed but a phi delt was just arrested. Google Tallahassee arrests and look back a couple days. Initials are B.S

By: Arrest
#9  by: Nathan?    

His name is Nathan. Blue eyed kid. Yes he was in phi delt.

By: Nathan?
#10  by: bump   

they will be back

By: bump
by: IFCAug 7, 2023 2:59:22 PM

Spring "24 is the target date. They will be the last of the 1st stacked expansion project.

By: IFC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.