facebook

does age matter in recruitment?

by:    

I have a friend who waited to go to college after graduating from high school and they want to rush when they start at FSU? Does age matter during recruitment or does it only matter if it’s your first year or not?

Posted By: 123
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

How old?

By: Age?
by: @Age   

By: @Age
#2by:    

I took a year off after high school too and what I can tell you is as long as they aren’t super old, it matters way more what year in school they are than their actual age

By: Gap year
#3by:    

Gender matters a lot. For guys I feel like it matters a lot less/if at all as long as they’re 23 and under. Seen old dudes get top tier bids. Girls Id say matters significantly more

By: Depends
#4by:    

Your a little too old and will feel out of place. Fraternities are more lenient and can take older guys (grad students) etc. but you being 21 would just feel out of place. Just imagine your big being way younger than u etc. I’m 26 and a grad student who went through it. Just don’t bother unless ur a legacy.

By: Grad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Depends what year they are

By: Abc
#6by:    

Try rushing if you're jacked and cool

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.