facebook

why is zta so hard to get into?

by: ??

Most people Ive talked to about sororities at FSU pretty much state that ZTA is the top house, but I curious as to what attributes they look for in pnms. What sets this group a part from say Adpi or DDD? I have a completely open mind going into rush but Im just interested to know what specifically this house looks for? ( If you are going to be mean please don't reply, just looking for some real answers or opinions) thanks

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honestly   

all the FSU houses are pretty hard to get into primarily due to the huge volume of girls that go thru recruitment.

ZTA is probably one of the most difficult to get into. Honestly, the girls in that house for the most part are EXTREMELY attractive, smart and accomplished. Also, as for the difference among other top tier houses I would say it's the vibe of the overall group. Each house feels different and you will see that as you go thru recruitment.
Keep an open mind as you go thru the process and Im sure you'll find your home too.

By: honestly
by: 🦉 Aug 3, 2023 6:55:59 PM

Great work ladies, every NPC sorority had higher GPA than the highest IFC Fraternity!

Spring 2023 Chapter GPA!
1 ΧΩ—3.618 

2 ΑΔΠ—3.593

3 ΑΧΩ—3.590 

4 ΦΜ—3.573 

5 KKΓ—3.535 

6 ΔΖ— 3.528 

7 ΚΔ—3.518

8 ΠBΦ—3.513

9 ΑΓΔ—3.492

10 ΣΔΤ—3.491

11 ΔΓ—3.472 

12 ΚΑΘ—3.464

13 ΑΟΠ— 3.461
14 ΑΦ— 3.456 

15 ZTA— 3.450 

16 ΓΦB— 3.442 

17 ΔΔΔ— 3.440

By: 🦉
by: 🦉 Aug 3, 2023 6:56:11 PM

Great work ladies, every NPC sorority had higher GPA than the highest IFC Fraternity!

Spring 2023 Chapter GPA!
1 ΧΩ—3.618 

2 ΑΔΠ—3.593

3 ΑΧΩ—3.590 

4 ΦΜ—3.573 

5 KKΓ—3.535 

6 ΔΖ— 3.528 

7 ΚΔ—3.518

8 ΠBΦ—3.513

9 ΑΓΔ—3.492

10 ΣΔΤ—3.491

11 ΔΓ—3.472 

12 ΚΑΘ—3.464

13 ΑΟΠ— 3.461
14 ΑΦ— 3.456 

15 ZTA— 3.450 

16 ΓΦB— 3.442 

17 ΔΔΔ— 3.440

By: 🦉
#2  by: Lol   

ZTA only recruits based off looks. It’s facts. I know girls in ZTA and they’ve told me this. They want the faciest girls. That’s why their sisterhood has little to no substance and a lot of girls drop. However, I wouldn’t say ZTA is the hardest house to get a bid too. I’d say houses like Chi o and Adpi are the hardest because they look for beauty AND brains, people who are involved, and have a good personality. Many girls who go ZTA and KD who are gorgeous are dropped from houses like ChI O and Adpi because they fail to have more qualities that make them stand out.

By: Lol
#3  by: Truth   

Zta is a great house and def one of the best at FSU
Some of these salty comments are just girls being catty which is really sad to me. All the houses at FSU are difficult to get in to and yes Zta is probably one of the harder to get a bid to.

I’m not sure why some girls feel the need to bash another group when the truth be told , yes they are a very popular strong sorority at FSU.

Best advice is to make your own conclusion without the petty immature comments from mean little girls.

To all PH women , you really need to grow up and think about what you write on this site and perhaps revisit the pledges you took when you were initiated into your houses because negative comments about any house only serve to perpetuate the negative stereotype of Greek life and most people see thru your shallow deflection and insecurity

By: Truth
by: HahaJul 26, 2018 6:09:10 PM

If you think this website is so bad why are you on it?? This website is meant for savagery and to talk about the houses. If you don’t like it don’t look at it. Clearly you care Enough about this website to write a post that long, probably because your affiliated with ZTA in some way. And Nobody here is being catty. I’m not even in Greek life but I have a lot of friends in it. Not everyone on here is affiliated.

By: Haha
by: TruthJul 27, 2018 8:36:48 AM

To haha
1. Clearly you are an idiot
2. I never said anything about this site except to be kind
3. Why are you on a site designed for Greeks?
4. Your opinion is not relevant if you are not in Greek life
5. The comments were catty and mean spirited
6. This site is changing from the days when ipeople like you ripped others or perhaps you missed the notice that proceeds all posts?
7. Stop being a salty biotch that you aren’t Greek or didn’t get a bid

8. Stay in your lane miss GDI

By: Truth
by: Omg Jul 27, 2018 3:19:41 PM

Boom haha !
Truth blasted your GDI butt😂

By: Omg
by: TbhJul 29, 2023 11:01:19 AM

I actually believe ddd was last however being last is no big deal when every house had between a 3.3-3.74 gpa equal to a B+ average. So unless on house falls below a 3.3 or one goes above a 3.75 they are all equal on this metric

By: Tbh
#4  by: fyi   

zta recruits like all houses, they just a do a really good job

Here are the primary attributes the top houses and mid tier look for

1. looks/personality
2. grades/involvement and talents
3. similar interests/values
4. potential leadership abilities
5. commitment to sisterhood/financial ability to pay

By: fyi
by: Grades?Jul 29, 2018 6:54:59 PM

Zeta was DEAD LAST for grades of all the sororities spring semester.

By: Grades?
by: HmmJul 29, 2018 7:02:49 PM

I’m not a zeta but tbh literally 2/100 th separates top and bottom so I’m kinda thinking it’s not a huge deal .

By: Hmm
#5  by: Real   

They look for the same things all houses look for..
Beauty brains and talent .

Be the best you and good luck

By: Real
#6  by: Tbh   

The top 3-5 houses pretty much use the same criteria in extending bids. They all do a great job in recruiting girls and they are pretty popular choices for new members. I wouldn’t say one is harder to get into than another . To be fair, any of the following houses that offer you a bid I’d say take it , you are lucky!

Zta Kd ddd adpi theta dg pi phi xo axo phi mu

By: Tbh
#7  by: Pan love    

Pan love to zta from adpi and tridelta. They’re awesome girls. ❤️

By: Pan love
#8  by: real   

truth is zeta is hard to get into but honestly so are most of the houses. Zeta is a popular house on campus and has a great recruitment program which is why they do well. Being honest, none of the top 4-6 houses is going to be easy to achieve and the rest are fairly competitive too. Every year 1500-1900 girls go through rush and each chapter takes 80-100 new members, so if you stay the course through the entire process and don't get any preconceived ideas there is a 99% chance you will receive a bid from one house. Good luck

By: real
#9  by: 👀   

4% acceptance rate 👀👀

By: 👀

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.