facebook

spring rush

by: COb

ADPI, KD, and Chi O are the only three sororities not doing spring rush. It's because these three sororities have the nicest, most well rounded girls that don't need to rush in the spring because half their pledge class doesn't drop after seeing how mean everyone is (ZTA and DG)

Posted By: COb
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: G   

This isn’t true, I know of at least two other sororities not participating in spring rush.

By: G
by: pnmFeb 11, 2018 6:34:09 PM

Rlly "G"? which other 2 sororitys ? don't just throw that comment out there w/out det...

By: pnm
#2  by: lol   

most houses had quite a few december graduates sweetie...

KD really needs to do rush, their fall pc was really weak

By: lol
#3  by: Ok   

Seriously though, the KDs, ADPIs and Chi-Os (that I know) are the happiest with their sororities. Great sisterhoods. I don’t recall any of them having a Spring Rush in the last 3 years.

By: Ok
by: Wtf?Feb 12, 2018 11:38:30 AM

Spring rush is not a bad thing for any house to do.
Houses participate based on their numbers.
Many girls do internships, graduate ect their last semester and go inactive and perhaps some drop too. You make it sound like a negative when it is clearly not

By: Wtf?
by: OKFeb 12, 2018 5:05:19 PM

I guess my post wasn't the PC "congrats to all who either didn't make quota in Fall and/or had sisters go inactive/drop". It's just a fact that those three have really involved sisters and have great Rushes. KD, ADPI and CHI O have girls that do internships and graduate in December too. However, since I've been here they don't do Spring Rush. Usually ZTA doesn't either. Not sugar-coating it; just stating a fact.

By: OK
#4  by: another   

Here are a few more facts: Chapter total fluctuates. Chapter total is always an average number. Not every house will be at chapter total after it is set. Therefore, there will ALWAYS BE homes recruiting to make their chapter total number. Each sorority decides individually whether they want/need/ must recruit to chapter total. No NPC group looks poorly upon their sister groups for performing informal/COB recruitment, as it is simply a normal fact of sorority life.

By: another
by: SHFeb 13, 2018 3:36:06 PM

This is not entirely true. Many times a a sorority will do COB because they did not make quota or had pledges drop. That's just a fact. Some houses rush better that others (during the Fall) and some retain their pledges better. There are some sororities that don't EVER do COB recruitment. Please don't mislead PNMs.

By: SH
#5  by: Lol   

You’re such an idiot
Get your facts straight

By: Lol
#6  by: Hmm   

op is ill informed and seems to be a rather mean nasty girl

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.