facebook

diversity

by:    

i wanna rush in the fall but i 'm a bit discouraged bc im a minority ans have seen the lack of diversity..

Posted By: lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’m also a minority planning to rush this fall but I’m intimidated a little. I don’t want to make it all abt race but I can’t help but be apprehensive. I went to a primarily white hs so I’m not that worried but it would be nice to get insight from other minorities in Greek life iykyk

By: bump
#2by:    

the sororities w the most diversity are adpi pi phi zta and aphi probs. ik zta and pi phi have a dei position too and most sororities dont.

By: mm
by: bfr    

girl be so fr

By: bfr
#3by:    

tbh all the top frats are diverse so you’re gonna be fine trust me

By: dw
#4by:    

Chi Omega, Sig Delt, AOPi, and Alpha Gam are all plenty diverse. You will most definitely be accepted and appreciated by these chapters. Don’t worry. :)

By: Diversity
#5by:    

I promise most of the chapters are ITCHING for more diversity!! if you don’t rush you’ll never know if a Panhellenic chapter is right for you! Good luck! <3

By: Rush!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Yoi have thevictim mentality. DEIneeded at UF. Go climb under a riock and hide inder a rock with Kamala. Also you have to throw the race card down. sickening liberal

By: Do not rush
#7by:    

I'm not a minority. I'm mixed hispanic/white but I can look light or tan depending on the season. I'm conservative. I'm prepared for jokes in the frat rush process but will I experience actual racism lol

By: Question
#8by:    

why tf are people responding to a post from almost 8 years ago, brain dead

By: 1
#9by:    

stay away from kd and you’ll be fine

By: easy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.