facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 2 of 5
#11by:    

I agree. Kappa is at the bottom with AGD and SDT, there is a reason KKG has a reputation of Kappa Kappa Cattle and Krispie Kreme Grabbers. Kappa has really BIG girls, and fuglies, at a lot of schools, mixed in with some hotties.

By: honestly
by: Confused   

Is looks everything? NO Knowledge, education, and success is what the real world is about

By: Confused
#12by:    

Which sorority is for each:
mean girl -
awkward girl -
nice girl -
stereotypical sorority girl -

By: so
by: AF   

Mean-DZ, DG
Awkward-KKG, AGD, SDT
Nice-Gamma Phi, Pi Phi, Theta, AGD, KD, APhi
Stereotypical-KD, ADPi, ZTA, Tri Delt

By: AF
#13by:    

1. kd dg zta
2. pi phi theta adpi ddd
3. axo xo aphi
4. phi mu dz gphi
5. agd sdt kkg

By: well
#14by:    

Starting with the bottom.
kappa kappa gamma- girls stop with the self ranking. y'all are really no better than sdt or agd, but always try to act like you are.
sigma delta tau- i'm not really sure what they are tbh. awkward, just awkward.
alpha gamma delta- the newest PC is really not as terrible as what i expected.

lower middle
gamma phi beta- i just don't see much of these girls, a little bit better than the bottom from those I've seen.
delta zeta- they have a definite mix, and some of them are just downright rude.
phi mu- eh? i think phi mu is doing.. okay. have been getting some better PCs. but they just can't compete with the other sororities as of right now. hopefully their rep of being strong in the south will pull in better girls.

By: truth
by: truth   

middle
alpha phi- seems like they have lots of northern girls. they have some pretty girls but need to work on their reputation a little.
chi omega- pretty girls, are involved, people like them, they're just pretty compared to the gorgeous top tiers.
alpha chi omega- sweet girls. they know how to party but they also understand how to keep it classy while partying, generally well-respected.

upper middle
delta delta delta- according to many people, tri delt is falling off. they're losing lots of PNMs to kd, dg, and zeta.
alpha delta pi- used to be a top house. they still have amazing girls with good reps, just getting overshadowed a bit. need to pull a really good PC'15.
kappa alpha theta- lots of hot girls, not really much said about them in an overly good or overly bad way.
pi beta phi- pretty girls who are very chill and are generally well-liked.

by: truth   

zeta tau alpha- zeta has been consistently pulling prettier girls, and taking away lots of girls from ddd. they could pass up dg if they get a good PC in the fall.
delta gamma- there's so much talk about this being the hottest dg chapter in the nation, hottest sorority in the acc, even the hottest sorority nationally. naturally, some (not all) of them are getting the big head and becoming even more rude and catty.
kappa delta- have girls just as hot as if not hotter than dg, and are much nicer.

#15by:    

^^^lol no

By: Um
#16by:    

it depends how you define "top tier" and it matters what you're looking for. whether you're looking to join a sorority full of smarter girls, beautiful girls, or a mix of both. overall, I think these tiers accurately define the sororities at FSU.
Top: ZTA/KD/DDD/ADPi
Upper: Chi O/DG/ Theta
Mid: Pi Phi/ Phi Mu/ A Chi O/ DZ
Lower: Gamma Phi/ SDT/ AGD/ KKG/ A Phi/ AOPi
this is just my own personal opinion but I think it is pretty accurate

By: noles701
by: :o   

Everyone would agree this is nowhere close to accurate for 2015.

By: :o
by: Relevant   

I think this is very accurate for 2016.

By: Relevant
by: Truth   

This is extremely accurate for 2017^^

By: Truth
#17by:    

AOII is also on the same level as kappa and SDT

By: you forgot that
#18by:    

top: Delta Gamma, ZTA, DDD

By: babe
by: Guest   

why did you drag up a post from 4 years ago

By: Guest
#19by:    

Things have changed!!!

By: Wow
#20by:    

Zeta- consistently hot, well liked by fraternities, and super involved with their philanthropy
KD- beautiful, kind of stuck up, thought that sometimes girls just go for the name
DG- considered hottest chapter in the nation, however some are saying it's starting to go more downhill and they are considered party girls
UPPER MID
ADPI- used to be a lot better, hasn't taken consistently hot chapters in recent years, nice girls but can be stuck up
Theta- hot girls, chill, a lot of frats like them, people are starting to say they are the next DG
Pi Phi- pretty, everyone likes them, down to earth
Tri Delt- used to be a lot better, has been taking worse and worse PC's and starting to become more low compared to top tier. Still pretty, party a lot
MID
Chi O- everyone likes Chi O girls, they're pretty, nice, smart, and very involved on campus
Phi Mu- not talked about much, but nice and relatively good looking overall
A Chi O- like to party, pretty, down to earth
LOWER MID
Alpha Phi- consider themselves "up and coming" because they are fairly new, have a brand new house, girls are decent looking but need to work on rep
Gamma Phi- overall pretty nice, beautiful house, not much talked about
DZ - heard they are really mean, don't hear much about them other than that

By: Honest opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.