facebook

overhead in brownstones: aoii pledges

by: yeah

Here's how they believed we rank:

DZ
APhi
AOII (made a comment after listing themselves that this was the clear first tier)
DG
AxiD
ChiO (they went back and forth about chi o and axid's position, decided that axid should go first because they won lip sync)
Phi Mu
ASA (They say they ranked them last because they don't know anyone in it...which makes sense)

Also, sisters of AOII, I'd talk to your pledges about gossiping. Especially when they're in AOII gear. I wouldn't have known who they were otherwise.

Posted By: yeah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

Lol the only people I see being mad about this are DG and maybe Chi O otherwise its not that much different than all the other rankings on here. DG and AOPI are basically tied. Each one might be a little better than the other in some aspects but they are both BASIC. Not super amazing but not as bad as the chapters below them. Sorry about it. Axid is basically the same as Phi Mu so move axid down and chi o up and its perfect

By: Well
#2  by: talk to your pledges   

Not okay for them to be gossiping like that in a public place in their letters.

Whoever your phi director is messing up if they didn't address that.

Also lol at AOII thinking they're top tier...

By: talk to your pledges
by: Jealous?Nov 10, 2015 7:42:03 PM

Lol at you being butt hurt about it. Get a hobby sweetheart.

By: Jealous?
by: HahahahaNov 10, 2015 8:15:20 PM

Wow. I just wanna give a round of applause for the idiot Phi Mu that just gave herself away. Phi director? No other chapter calls it that hun. Also where does your chapter stand again? I'll wait.

By: Hahahaha
#3  by: umm   

..... who has the time to be listening in on a full conversation and take notes

Everyone gossips..

Everyone needs to stop acting they're better than one another and calm down.

By: umm
#4  by: uh   

aopi also had biggest pledge class and not one dropped... each girl is genuinely so happy to be a part of their chapter which is more than others can say

By: uh
#5  by: Lmao   

Sounds like YOUR "phi director" messed up and clearly didnt do a great job with you. Have a seat phi mu.

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.