facebook

DU sororities are explanation

by: Non affiliated

Ngl dg and a phi should not be put in the same category. They are SO different. Aphi is just not it, they have very few of amazing girls but just not worth it. Living in a house is so important and fun and I have genuinely never experienced a bad time in the DG house, it really is a great community and those girls are real friends to one another. Also house mom is lit. Just think if you are the type of girl to be in aphi go for it but expect stereotypical girls who think they go to Alabama. G phi I love, pretty split with some girls being really cool and some being a bot. I’ve heard that they can be mean but personally never experienced it. They have had some tough times in these past years with a shared album and definitely dampened their reputation. Love DZ! I have so much love for them and I think should be in consideration, their philanthropy is huge and they put some much planning into it and shows . They don’t seem like huge partiers so if you want a a social life don’t go dz. Tri delt has amazing girls but is kinda looked over but shouldn’t be seen as a non option.

Posted By: Non affiliated
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frattylife    

If you want a social sorority go a phi or dg

By: Frattylife
by: Du student Aug 25, 2024 9:31:32 PM

Ok but do they have a house? Because that’s what is important

By: Du student
by: GAug 26, 2024 1:06:37 PM

A house is really not that important and 50% of the people actually don’t like living in the house ultimately

By: G
by: Denver Aug 26, 2024 5:35:50 PM

Bro a house is so important. What you talking about?

By: Denver
#2  by: Was in a “house”   

I’d never live in a house again. Super small rooms. Crazy rules. Dorm room freshman year was so much better.

By: Was in a “house”
by: DGAug 26, 2024 5:34:25 PM

You just living in the wrong house

By: DG
#3  by: Anonymous   

Chi o being forgotten yet again

By: Anonymous
#4  by: Du   

This is so wildly incorrect

By: Du
#5  by: Guy   

Alpha Phis are hot!

By: Guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.