facebook

So little information.

by:    

I have so many questions about rush at DU. And it seems there’s not alot of info. Other than “ranks”. Well, I guess this is called Greekrank.
1. How many girls rush? Let’s say 300.
2. Does each of six houses then take 50?
3. Does DU do snap bids?
4. Do all houses do COB?
5. Are there rush t-shirts? For how many days ?
6. How important are “connections”?

Honestly, I can find very little.

Posted By: Midwest girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I don’t know all the information but here’s some info…
2. Each house usually tales between 20-35 but depends on how many girls go through and stay in recruitment.
4. Most houses do cob but it heavily depends on how many girls are in the pc.
5. Panhel should give you one t shirt that you wear on day 1 of recruitment.
6. Not very important.

By: Upperclassman
#2by:    

1. depends on year - i think last had around 400
2. about 25-30 in each pc (6 sororities)
3. yes but dont rely on that
4. yes but they stop after some time
5. they give you one for day 1. theres a panhel meeting youll attend thursday before rushing
6. not rly important here

By: anonymous

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Midwest girl   

That’s super scary.
So out of 400, less than 1/2 got bids.

By: Midwest girl
by: Anonymous   

Yeah girl Denver rush honestly is not for weak — for some reason the school doesn’t seem like a a huge Greek life School from the outside, but it’s pretty cutthroat and seems pretty necessary once you’re on campus. You’ll definitely find the house that you want to be in and I couldn’t recommend of rushing anymore it’s such a good experience. They just make it seem a little less intense then it is.

By: Anonymous
by: Idk   

I was a on the recruitment team for my sorority one year and we only had about 200 people or so rush (only ~100 finished the process) so way less than 400. That year was weird though because rush was during the week so it may be more now.

Lots of girls rush and then drop when they don’t get into their top house instead of going through the whole process.

Rush is not that scary here. It is way more chill than most other schools and nothing like southern rush tik tok.

By: Idk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.