facebook

top best frats to rush in arkansas!!

by: Panhellenic Crew

Top: FIJI, SAE, and Pike
Middle: Sigma Nu, Kappa Sig, and Lambda Chi
Bottom: Sigma Chi, Phi Delt, and Farmhouse
I mean obviously.
Top tiers: (What you would want to know about these guys before rush)
FIJI - Texas guys, full of rich, attractive, well-respected around campus guys, and they throw great parties. They have been known around the campus for a quite a long time. They are dominant and popular. Very well involved group of guys.
SAE- Well, they are the best as well since they are pretty much ranked as top tier at UA. If you're into the party life style, you should definitely go here. These guys know how to have a great time.
Pike - Newest ones. However, it really impresses me how much they've gone up to top tier for being such a new frat. These guys are pretty much the next big frat in Arkansas. They could possibly be number one, but they're still new. They throw awesome parties that everyone loves to go at. If you're rushing at Pike, you are settled for life. These guys are a great brotherhood.
Middle tier:
Sigma Nu - Very cool and chill, laid back guys. They also throw parties that are amazing. They are in the middle tiers, but who cares. These guys know how to be fun and chill. They do not start any drama between brothers at all. They are helpful and involved. These guys are awesome.
Kappa Sig - Now, Kappa Sig could be on top tier or middle tier, but I'm putting them on middle tier for now. They are very great looking guys.
The others are bottom.

Posted By: Panhellenic Crew
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: True   

I totally agree. SAE and FIJI are the best. I hear the pledgeships are somewhat hard, but they seem like great guys with good comments on their greek ranks. This helped a lot thanks!

By: True
#2  by: TX forever    

I believe FIJI, SAE, and Pike are almost top tier in most colleges. Kappa Sig should also be top tier. Those fraternities are well known and I met a lot of great guys there a few months ago. These guys are fun and very smart. I'm impressed.

By: TX forever
#3  by: Frat ranks on Arkansas    

When you go to the frat page where it list you guys the fraternities from alphabetical order. I just switch it to rankings, and the rankings gave FIJI, Lambda Chi, and Pike on top three. However, Sigma Nu and Kappa Sig are middle tier. I read every comment received from each fraternity, and I can tell that the top three should stay where they are since SAE is a party central frat house, less involved.

By: Frat ranks on Arkansas
#4  by: response   

PIKE is not a top house yet. They have some great guys and are making their way up fast. But they aren't top yet. Sigma Chi, Phi Delt, and Kappa Sig are top and SAE is upper middle as they have gotten in a lot of trouble lately. Pike is middle tier but they will soon be a top house.

By: response
by: Top HouseAug 22, 2015 10:30:49 AM

Pike is top house. You can ask everyone on campus, and if they aren't Top House yet then, Kappa Sig would take their spot. Kappa Sig and Pike are both top houses that are tied. SAE is top house of course. Sure they party, but doesn't every frat guy party? I believe so. You can't just tell me SAE is not top when Phi Delt have also gotten in trouble for their hazing behaviors in the past. Their house looks like a dormitory and their house needs to be updated because it's been so old. They have a few great guys from Texas. But some of them look like dads, when you rush for these guys, they make you look like their son. Sigma Chi are great guys too, but wouldn't consider them as top three.

By: Top House
#5  by: Yes yes yes   

No questions about that.

By: Yes yes yes
#6  by: AGREED   

This list really is true because most of these guys are attractive and smart. They also have a great time. I know a lot of guys from FIJI, Pike, Kappa Sig, Sigma Nu, SAE, and Lambda Chi. Better left the way it is. These frat houses are on a roll.

By: AGREED
by: LambdaAug 22, 2015 2:49:02 PM

Not true on Lambda. Those guys are so weird.

By: Lambda
#7  by: Thank you!!   

Sigma chi is in the middle tier, I would not consider them as top tier. They have an average chapter. Some good guys....some terrible ones. Reasons why they aren't that much respected on campus is due to their invites, formals, and they make other greek houses left out. They only hang out with chi o or KKG which doesn't consider them as top tier if they're not open and friendly. They are not involved with the others so how could they be top tier. We all know they do throw some decent parties.

By: Thank you!!
#8  by: YE   

From a girls opinion, Sigma Chi is not that great. From a TOP TIER sorority, I would say this:

EQUALLY
phi delt/SAE/KE/SNU (top)
-complain all you want about sigma Nu, but they honestly have some of the best guys.

SChi/Lambda/Pike/FIJI

and then everyone else

By: YE
by: Troll^Aug 23, 2015 6:45:07 PM

Well, if you're a TOP TIER SORORITY I guess you know everything. Glad I don't have to think for myself anymore. I'll just consult you for everything.

By: Troll^
by: LOL @TrollAug 23, 2015 10:19:15 PM

Best comment on here so far. Haha I definitely agree with @Troll, whoever this top tier sorority girl seriously knows everything.. I should even believe she's the most perfect little doll on the face of this earth.. So sad. Phi delt is definitely at the bottom.

By: LOL @Troll
#9  by: PI PHI    

From a girls opinion, Sigma Chi is not that great. From a TOP TIER sorority, I would say this:

Top 4:
KAPPA SIG/FIJI/SAE/PIKE/Sigma Chi (top)
-complain all you want about sigma Nu, but they honestly have some of the best guys.
And then everyone else
Lambda/Farmhouse/Phi Delt

By: PI PHI
#10  by: Haha   

I love how you can say PIKE is top when just last year everyone was ranking them as a middle tier fraternity. All last year everyone was all about Phi Delt, SAE, and Sigma Chi and Kappa Sig. Everyone ranked pike as a middle tier along with FIJI, Lambda while Sigma Nu was upper middle

By: Haha
by: SOOO last yearAug 22, 2015 7:28:15 PM

I love how you can talk about last year's top tier. Top tier always will and forever will change every year. This year, Pike have devoted a great greek involvement in campus and they throw amazing parties. FIJI have involved greatly with accepting different guys from different areas. Acceptance is key. They also have a great brotherhood. SAE = party central. But who cares. I believe SAE should be on top tier because they know how to have a great time. You cannot base your "last year's" top tiers to now. So funny. Keep trying though

By: SOOO last year

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.