facebook

Spring rush 2022

by:    

Does any of the sororities do spring rush? I figure they don’t have cob but was curious about spring

Posted By: Spring2022
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

all of the top and mid houses got 160+ fall pledges. the lower houses ranged from 140-160 pledges. I don't think enough are going to drop or graduate to open spots. If they do, maybe DG, Alpha O, or AXO. Best of luck to you.

By: doubt it
#2by:    

AOPi, ADPi, AXO, Phi Mu, KD, Zeta will be your best bet for COB

By: :!
by: annon16   

Zeta is not doing spring rush or cob this spring

By: annon16
#3by:    

The fact that Zeta always takes girls during spring rush says all you need to know. Despite how hard they work on here to put themselves in a league they’re not in, facts don’t lie.

By: Truly
by: Truthfully    

I would also add Tridelta, pi phi, chio and Kappa. L say this because National Panhelenic is encouraging COB on every campus and even if some of the sororities don't take but a couple of girls in the spring it is still worth noting- so just keep an open mind and heart and l wish you the best of luck!

By: Truthfully
by: Dumb   

Y’all act like COB reflects negatively on a house. Literally everyone has/will do COB..everyone! Girls transfer schools, graduate early, or drop in every house. Stop trying to make it a bad thing.

By: Dumb
by: Helloooo   

Get your facts straight. Zeta taking five ( or less) girls during spring has zero to do with how they are ranked during recruitment. It’s simply to keep the cost down. More girls less cost and zeta is the almost the lowest costing sorority with only pi phi being slightly cheaper over the four years and I know from my close friend pi phi’s nationals covers the cost of those who graduate or leave for any reason. Zeta at uark is the largest chapter of any sorority in the nation. You don’t get to be the largest without being a desired house during recruitment.

By: Helloooo
#4by:    

Zeta took 16 spring pledges this year. Not 5.

By: Sixteen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

alpha chi didn’t have to do cob, we just chose to take 9 more girls bc sometimes recruitment goes wack and amazing girls got cut. I love our cob girls that we got recently!! cob is great!!! good luck!!!

By: AXO here

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.